Help Scout

4,6 (214)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Suporte técnico na Internet, criado para melhorar a experiência do cliente

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

214 avaliações

Andrea
Andrea
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simply the best customer support system

Avaliado em 12/04/2020

The product is very well designed, easy and natural to use. On top of that, their support is excellent and they reply very quickly.

Vantagens

I like how transparent the experience is for the user and how easy it is to set up and use. I like the integration with the KB system to quickly insert a reference to the article.

Desvantagens

Difficult to tell. I'm really enjoying everything on it, especially now that they added the live chat so I can stop using other software for that.
Maybe I'd love a more advanced system to manage the custom replies.
I'd appreciate if there's a better way to manage formatting inside the editor for the KB.

Shaun
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Stellar Support Tool for SaaS companies

Avaliado em 13/07/2019

We support a B2B SaaS platform in the Marketing Automation space and provide email support. Help Scout executes very well against the challenges that we have.

Vantagens

Help Scout is purpose-built for Support teams which is fantastic. The features, UI, and reporting align closely with how we run our support team which makes things a lot easier.

We're big on automation and building on top of our tools and have been very impressed both with the workflow capabilities as well as the API endpoints and integrations that are possible.

The team behind Help Scout does a terrific job of supporting us, they have been extremely responsive, down to earth, and accurate in their replies.

Desvantagens

To deliver a really good and consistent experience, the support channels of email, chat, and phone are very discrete and can't be blended as easily together as say a tool like Intercom (where we were coming from).

While a short-term pain for us, I think delivering better in each of the channels ultimately made us a more mature team in the end.

Dean

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Pretty convenient and easy to use, but lacking in features…

Avaliado em 02/02/2023

It was ok day to day, but we had to rely on other tools too often to get the job done.

Vantagens

Super easy to pick up and use and their support was great. They always responded promptly and did their best.

Desvantagens

Compared to other products, it lacks a lot of features and some of what it does have is too simplified.

Sara
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Help Scout helps out

Avaliado em 25/11/2020

Help Scout helps out in a pinch. I definitely recommend any company or business that has a customer support component to it to use their software and platform to start.

Vantagens

When I used to work at ActBlue as a support associate, I really liked Help Scout's ticketing system. It was straightforward and less confusing than Intercom. Escalating and de-escalating issues was pretty easy. Help Scout is a huge help for customer service, people oriented folks like me.

Desvantagens

This is just a theory but I feel like Help Scout works better with certain email addresses than others. For people who have older emails such as hotmail, aol, or yahoo - their messages don't come across so clearly, which makes helping our customers and clients a real challenge.

• Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Expensive, but good. There are alternatives if you're willing to sacrifice plug and play.

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

The alternatives to Help Scout are far and wide, but my recommendation for an option would be Free Scout. It is an open-source alternative to Help Scout that acts almost the same way.

You need to know how to deploy the self-hosted service, or you can find companies willing to manage it for you. The downside is the setup takes a while, but the positive is that the cost is a small fraction of the amount we were paying to Help Scout.

Vantagens

HelpScout was the first shared emailing system we implemented that worked flawlessly with our setup. It rivals all other methods that focus on a ticket number approach but makes the communication process simple for users to grasp and professional yet informal.

The best part of Help Scout for us was the shared inbox aspect and the ability to collaborate with others easily.

Desvantagens

Help Scout is expensive. In my opinion, it is overpriced. They started at a great introductory rate and grandfathered those rates for early-stage users. I heard from many users when they increased their rates, all of whom got a personalized message from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], promising our rates would stay the same.

Months later, they recanted on their promise and hiked our rates. It was not a great feeling being lied to, and my love for the company quickly disappeared.

Other shared email services can replace Help Scout, but this is your best bet if you're looking for a simple approach and are not worried about the price tag.

Johann
Johann
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

The review

Avaliado em 22/08/2019

Really nice product for email support teams, but it doesn't do the work for others. I like the goal Help Scout has, but they need to fit to the market before they are dropping out.

Vantagens

It's your best solution on the market if you are looking to interact with your customers only via email. Really easy to implement and the CS is really helpful too.

Desvantagens

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer. Limitations are set rather quickly when trying to customize Reports or being proactive with customers.

Alternativas consideradas

Freshdesk

Razões para escolher o Help Scout

Zendesk was awful for email conversations

Software anterior

Zendesk Suite
April
April
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Excellent customer service software

Avaliado em 14/04/2019

I've used this for customer service for a website development company and a professional women's organization and it's been amazing in both cases! Highly recommended.

Vantagens

Best features are internal notes and custom tags, traffic cop that stops the sending of your message of they've responded since you started writing, undo send, and able to see if surgery team member is working on that email already.

Also integrates mailchimp so you can see who is on your mailing list, and subscribe them if not.

Automated workflows based on custom parameters are incredibly useful, too!

Desvantagens

Could have a more robust Zapier integration.

Fernando
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A reliable customer support solution

Avaliado em 07/10/2023

Vantagens

For our team, this tool has been instrumental in improving our customer service operations. We like its user-friendly interface and intuitive ticketing system make it easy to manage customer queries and respond in a timely manner. Collaboration features, such as ticket assignment and internal sharing of customer notes, have streamlined our team's communication.

Desvantagens

Some users may find the reporting and analysis functions basic compared to other helpdesk tools

• Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Excellent Service

Avaliado em 29/12/2023

Overall I really like the service and team I interact with. I have good feelings about HelpScout and like that they feel like a smaller more personal service for our size company.

Vantagens

They are just committed to being really great at what they are. I appreciate the tools and new features they add and they seem to have a great design team.

Desvantagens

I’d like more messaging features like ability to target specific users and more granular control on in app messages. Would love ability to run surveys and get feedback in app but also in knowledge base articles.

Carine Sylvie
Carine Sylvie
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Customer relationship management platform

Avaliado em 14/11/2023

Vantagens

It automates the entire customer relations process. A customer relationship management platform, livechat, customer support tickets...

Desvantagens

Too many functions can make it a little difficult for beginners to get to grips with the interface

Anthony
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Live Chat + KB --- Count Me In!

Avaliado em 02/09/2020

Whether it's pre-sales questions or general customer service, Help Scout was there from day 1. I was able to have them answer all of my pre-sales questions within a day or two, it mainly took so long because I wasn't sure of what all I needed but they kept responding question after question.

Even after the fact when I signed up for their trial they started sending me helpful auto generated emails for tips and tricks on how to use their platform.

Since it was a new platform of course I was bound to get stuck at times, but I was able to reach out at all times and get a reply back promptly. They were even nice enough to extend my trial because I hadn't gone through all of the features in depth yet.

Vantagens

They refer to support tickets as conversations, which might not seem like much at first but if you really think about how much you value your customers you will appreciate this verbiage.

They have offline/live chat support pop ups that they call "beacons" and you can have different ones depending on where a customer is at on the page. This was extremely helpful for me as I am selling software so having a beacon on the general website for pre-sales was a must but I also wanted a secondary beacon behind a paywall for premium support and their platform allows for this type of setup.

Lastly, most live chat companies only cater towards just that --- live chat. However, I wanted an all in one solution of live chat + a knowledge base. Help Scout has both available within their platform and it's super simple to setup.

Desvantagens

The only thing I feel they could improve on is more features as far as layout and styling for the knowledge base. It was lacking in that sense but other than that I didn't see anything that I personally needed to be different.

Alternativas consideradas

Freshdesk, Crisp, Intercom e Zendesk Suite
Ian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An excellent, lightweight, streamlined, modern helpdesk solution

Avaliado em 04/02/2015

Vantagens

First, Help Scout gets major brownie points for "eating their own dog food" -- they are all about the Customer Experience, and they live up to this philosophy by delivering not only a very easy to use and modern product, but answering support inquiries right away (and thoroughly), and publishing an extremely helpful and insightful industry blog. So when you buy into Help Scout, you're not just getting a great software product, but also getting a great organization running behind it.

Aside from that I love how Help Scout does itself in fact deliver a great customer experience to our customers. It gets out of the way. Customers are not aware that we use it, in fact they believe they are emailing directly with me. Transactions are fast and lightweight, there are not many bells and whistles to complicate the process and slow down the support workflow. Help Scout made the hard decision to not allow custom fields on tickets, and while this at first seemed limiting, it has in fact allowed us to handle the ticket queue much more quickly, due to much lower overhead.

For delivering quick and helpful email support, I can't imagine a much better way to bullseye the task than using Help Scout. We've been very satisfied with it.

Desvantagens

The Docs section of the product is a little bit underdeveloped, but adequate. It would be nice in that area to have more cohesion the way you'd typically find in a generic content management system (e.g. Wordpress). For instance, currently it isn't possible to move an article from one collection to another -- you have to copy its contents, re-build it on the other side, and delete the original.

That is my main complaint. In spite of that we have a full internal and external knowledge base hosted with the Docs feature, and it is adequate for our needs, if not exceptional.

• Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Email-Centric Ticket Management

Avaliado em 09/06/2023

Vantagens

HelpScout provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for both support agents and customers to navigate and use the software.

Desvantagens

HelpScout primarily focuses on email-based support, which may not meet the needs of organizations that require support across multiple channels like live chat, phone, or social media.

• Setor: Educação superior

Great for small teams!

Avaliado em 28/07/2020

When looking for customer service platforms, a lot of people will want it to feel human. Oddly, I love that it can be used to send confidential documents securely, and I don't have to interact. It's a great timesaver that way, especially when the people on the other end are using it for the same reason. Yes, you can add more personality and humanity, but in my case, I like being able to work uninterrupted, and no one ever has to say "have a nice day" because all we're doing is sending documents. If you're looking for something a little more personal -- it can absolutely be used that way. The notes and chat functions are helpful, and Help Scout is pretty adaptable to whatever your customer service philosophy entails.

Vantagens

-Extremely easy to set up, add employees to, and use on a daily basis without hassle.
-Love the option to assign communications and update the status of them.
-Simple, straightforward design.
-Did I mention is was easy? Almost no training required.

Desvantagens

-It would be nice to have more customization options. The simplicity is of appeal here, but the limitations are noticeable.

• Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the best easy to setup customer support service

Avaliado em 18/12/2022

The overall experience was excellent, would definitely recommend their software as it does not require much support during initial installation. Moreover, their features like email delivery, self-service, and live chat support have made my life easier.

Vantagens

I like the best that their initial installation requires little to no help. I was able to quickly set up the entire platform in no time, which is very unlike other help desk services that are difficult to set up and require a lot of permissions and time. They have managed to solve a problem with attention to detail and made their UI very intuitive in that respect. Their performance and response time for most of the tasks is excellent. It made my life easier, and I was able to track, organize and categorize all customer issues very easily. Moreover, the learning curve was very low for a CRM, and I was able to pick up most of their features within days, instead of weeks as compared to other market platforms.

Desvantagens

There are a few minor issues that made my daily work a hassle, like providing a bigger picture of all the chat supports of the last 3 months or providing a birds-eye view like reports, and dashboards. They do generate reports, but those have not been so effective for me.

Help scout review

Avaliado em 28/02/2023

Overall experience was not that good but it can be more useful if improvement will be done.

Vantagens

It has user friendly interface, multi-channel support and can integrate with other tools like slack .

Desvantagens

It has very limited features.pricing is a bit Higher and has limited language support.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Like all the other Help Desks, but faster, more focused, and cleaner

Avaliado em 26/04/2018

Easy Help Desk software, fully functional with even more bells and whistles, amazing design, and affordable to boot!

Vantagens

Having used Zendesk for years, I was looking for a alternative option without breaking the bank. Help Scout has all the features i needed for my team, and more.

Help Scout looks/feels great. Everything is right where it needs to be. I can quickly show a new employee how to use it in minutes. Zendesk looks like a dinosaur in comparison, and had to train them for a few days before my employees got comfortable.

Desvantagens

Not much to dislike. They have a lot of integrations built right in, and zapier fills in the blanks. The only thing I wish I had was the custom fields, which is in the PLUS feature, and I'd have to pay a bit more money for it. But can't complain about that.

Moses
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best ticketing tool out there!

Avaliado em 04/05/2018

Speedy communication with clients, great reports to categorize the requests that come in, very to near flawless functionality, and rarely an issue with Help Scout.

Vantagens

Easy to manage accounts, great for keeping records of a clients request, real-time request, great reports, easy to use and adapt. Honestly, I would recommend Help Scout, is a great ticking tool that has helped me reach-out to clients and keep communication rolling with them efficiently.

Desvantagens

I like the software when used on a computer, but the app for a mobile device does lack functionality. I would like to have the same options as I have on the computer. I don't want to be completely demanding so I won't request the high-end gadgets, but the option to see whos working on a ticket on the app will help a lot.

Laura
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great Central Inbox For An Agency

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Help Scout is a great tool for small-midsize companies. It has very useful integrations, a mobile app, and is very user-friendly. Overall, I would definitely recommend this simple yet capable platform to anyone looking for the functions that it offers.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use and houses all customer emails for our agency. It's organized, has solid workflows, and is a great tool to keep all of our customer information in one centralized location. The integration we have set up with Slack is perfect!

Desvantagens

There are quite a few features with Help Scout that we have not yet explored, so there are not many dislikes about this software with the email management portion that we do use. It's a great inexpensive product that will be great for scalability as our agency continues to grow with number of clients and users responsible for handling chat functionality and email responses.

Sid
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

The best CRM I have ever seen

Avaliado em 27/07/2020

I've seen, used and implemented several CRM solutions in the past and helpscout just blew them all. I now use them with all my clients! Great security too and functional system. the BI features are well appreciated.

Vantagens

In my 20 years I've never come across such an elegant solution as Help Scout. Everything works good, looks good. Nice integration with E-commerce platform Woocommerce.

Desvantagens

The messaging feature is over-priced. $50/month just for showing pop-up messages in your widget is a but too much!

Daniel

• Suporte ao cliente

Our company has been using Help Scout for a little over a year now.

Avaliado em 03/03/2016

We are a small business that has been steadily growing over the past two years. We began searching for a unified help desk service about 18 months ago. We tried another service first but found the cost and initial setup too daunting. We began a trial of Help Scout shortly thereafter. During our trial the Help Scout staff was eager and willing to offer assistance but I never felt pressured into committing to anything until I knew it was the right service for our company. They even extended our trial by two weeks because I had been so busy with other things I hadn't had enough time to test it out. In the beginning we only used the service to handle our e-mail and fax business. The fact that Help Scout integrates with our phone/fax service as well as our live chat service is awesome! Over the course of the next year we began utilizing more and more of the services and features Help Scout offered. We have found that the company has always been quick to respond when we had a question or needed assistance and was very open to any ideas or features we would like to see. They have implemented new features that have been invaluable in our day to day operations. We found the pricing structure to be very fair and flexible to suit our needs. The initial setup was very intuitive and only took a few hours before all of our services were up and running. I never felt pressured into paying for any services we didn't need. Overall we have been very happy with their flexibility and willingness to offer assistance when needed. We've very excited to try out some of the new features just implemented in the Help Scout Plus service and appreciate the offer to test it out before we commit to upgrading. Very happy customer!

Brad
Brad

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Help Scout - The solution we were looking for!

Avaliado em 03/12/2018

Help Scout is easy to use, appealing, and very effective. There is always a feature to accommodate our needs.

Vantagens

Help Scout is so user friendly! In the past, we tried several ticketing systems but they didn't seem to fit in with our flow and organization. We heard about Help Scout, tried it, and simply fell in love! Help Scout is so easy to use and work together as a team.

Desvantagens

The one thing I would really like to see in Help Scout is a Round Robin auto-assignment feature. You can do quite a bit with workflows but I wish there was a simple way to Round Robin auto-assign our incoming tickets.

Lindsey
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Powerful and Easy to Use!

Avaliado em 18/10/2017

Ease of use, overview of mailboxes and emails, time-saving shortcuts

Ease of use, overview of mailboxes and emails, time-saving shortcuts

Vantagens

Love seeing all message threads with the contact to the right when an email is open
Like being able to star certain boxes so they show up first
Love being able to have stored replies
Like being able to keep notes that you can see at a glance upon opening an email

Desvantagens

Don't like that it sometimes takes a bit for the numbers to refresh in mailboxes, from time to time.
Don't like that you can't order or resize the starred mailboxes
Don't like that multiple addresses for the same person aren't flagged somehow

Matthew
Matthew
  • Setor: Internet

Makes life SO much easier

Avaliado em 07/09/2015

HelpScout has become an essential, can't-do-without part of my workday with how savvy and helpful it is in organizing contact with our customers and giving us a handy module for FAQs to boot.

Vantagens

- Keeping un-answered emails bolded even after you've read it once,
- "Traffic Cop" for keeping egg off your face in case you send an email before reading a follow-up email from the customer
- Intuitive inbox and Doc-editing interfaces
- Ability to tag email addresses and assign conversations to a particular team member
- "Show original" option to see the email in its original formatting, in case HelpScout's interface isn't able to accommodate
- Quick customer service response times, to fix problems in a pinch
- about 20 other things :-)

Pretty minor, really:
- Sometimes the inbox counts don't always update automatically (between 30 seconds and a few mins, depending on the day)
- I honestly can't think of any others (seriously, it's that good)

• Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Useful tool for managing customer communication

Avaliado em 25/09/2018

Vantagens

I liked the ability to create complex rule sets that auto-filter certain types of conversations to appropriate mailboxes. Without this, there would be a lot of noise experienced by our various internal users

Desvantagens

Not significant, but would be great if users were given a more expansive toolkit for editing copy (fonts, sizes, etc).