Avaliações do Sage Accounting

Sage Accounting

4,2 (344)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de contabilidade online para start-ups e pequenas empresas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

344 avaliações

Magdalene
Magdalene

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

Avaliado em 04/10/2019

Vantagens

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Desvantagens

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

QuickBooks Online

Razões para mudar para o Sage Accounting

I have been a Sage Pastel user for over a decade. when I heard that there was a cloud-based system available that offered such powerful, yet simple to use features, I had to give it a try. I have not been disappointed.
Rendani
Rendani
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

Vantagens

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

Desvantagens

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Razões para mudar para o Sage Accounting

We were able to combine our accounting and payroll systems by using Sage One. It enables us to manage our accounts from any location and using any device. It also relieved us of the responsibility of backing up and protecting our financial records.
John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Sage 50 Accounting Sofware

Avaliado em 22/03/2024

I have used Sage50 for 25 years.
It is in my opinion the best on the market but price prevents me...

I have used Sage50 for 25 years.
It is in my opinion the best on the market but price prevents me from recommending to everyone

Excellent reporting functions
Great analysis

Desvantagens

Down load to Excel need improving
Expensive compared to Xero etc.

Avaliador Verificado

Just don't

Avaliado em 11/03/2019

I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this....

My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

Vantagens

The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was.
There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

Desvantagens

It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing.
Essential features like repeating invoices were missing.
You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account.
You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have.
Fixing anything is a mammoth task
and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

Allan
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

Simple to use Finance System

Avaliado em 06/02/2024

Vantagens

My usage was primary the reporting side (expenses were imported automatically) and it was great for tracking our teams spend vs budget each month

Desvantagens

It took 24 hours to refresh the data, however that wasn't a sage issue, but our intergration

Nicola

Sage Accounting Review

Avaliado em 18/03/2024

I highly recommend Sage to clients and friends.
Easy to use and great value.
I have a fantastic...

I highly recommend Sage to clients and friends.
Easy to use and great value.
I have a fantastic Account manager and I always get the help needed

Vantagens

It's easy to set up and train clients to use. Even someone with little technical experience can easily use once set up by a professional

Desvantagens

Mobile app doesn't allow you to process as much as the online version

Sharon
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Long established accounting software

Vantagens

I have been using Sage accounting since the 90's It has been developed over the years to cope with the evolving times.

Desvantagens

The latest cloud version has a limited capability compared with the desktop version, which is frustrating at times, but if you are new to using the comparison isn't there.

Angela
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SAGE is a lifesaver, even for those of us who don't understand accounting!

Avaliado em 18/03/2024

Been really good. I have grown in confidence and it has helped me grow in confidence when I am reporting about our finances to the Trustees.

Vantagens

It's ease of use. I took the training and it showed me how to find and track things allowing me to easily check in on our finances.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to search using any word, even in the description when I am looking through purchase quick entires etc.

Christopher
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Market Leadrer Is Still The Best

Avaliado em 12/03/2024

Love it, so inexpensive for what you get

Love it, so inexpensive for what you get

Vantagens

Ease of use and great support and ability to give input on development

Desvantagens

Inability to repeat lines of data with F keys

Kim
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Terrrible Customer Service

Avaliado em 05/04/2024

Terrible customer service will not help me log on when 2 step verification doesn't work. The worst staff that man the help desk

Vantagens

reasonably easy package to use. has all the functionality that I need

Desvantagens

The customer service is non existent can only use bots which keep you in a loop

Andy
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A good all round accounting product, good integration, but pricey as the users increase

Avaliado em 22/11/2022

We replaced Sage50 with Sage200, and also Sap B1 was migrated to Sage200, with the help of Sage partners at TN4 this was a relatively pain free migration in all cases, and they all worked well to meet our timescales and requirements, as well as helping us find other partners to integrate Sage200 with other related solutions such as barcode scanning, shipping, and MRP solutions that are not in Sage out of the box.

Vantagens

This software does everything a small, medium or relatively large sized business would need. The backend database is SQL server, so it's fast and well structured, and we found lots of modules and external products integrate well with it.

Desvantagens

Implementation and training needed external consultants to do it at scale and at speed. The licence model is per user, so as soon as you start adding quite a few employees the cost of running the software gets rather pricey, though it's comparable to SAP B1 for example. We used our own servers to host the application and database, and although it's called "cloud" it's really not, but perhaps in the future.

Jason
Jason
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Cloud Accounting Package that is easy to use with limitations

Avaliado em 22/09/2021

Overall for our purposes the software is easy to setup and use. I like the ability to access it anywhere and the ability to attach documents to transactions in the system. Modifying the chart of accounts was easy but the lack of customization on the layout of financial statements is frustrating.

Vantagens

We have used the software version of sage products such as Sage Business Works and Sage 50 so the product and company are familiar to us. The ability to login to the software from anywhere and to no longer have to have client/server environment is great. The software was easy to signup for and was relatively easy to implement.

Desvantagens

There are 2 large cons to this software in comparison to it's direct competitors.
Con #1: The package has no ability to custom group GL accounts. So for example, if you have a section on your income statement for sales and you want to group sales by category and have a sub-total for that sales section you cannot do that. There is really no ability to edit the income statement layout or the balance sheet layout to add in sections and sub totals so you are stuck with the canned version of the software.

Con #2: In an environment where you have multiple small companies, you look after you cannot have one userid and password to access all the companies. You have to setup each company with it's own userid an password then invite another user via an email link to join.

Razões para escolher o Sage Accounting

We made the switch as we wanted to get away from a client/server based software solution and wanted a cloud based solution.

Razões para mudar para o Sage Accounting

Our thought was to stay with the same company thinking that the transition would be easier and we had been happy with their other product offerings in the past. The user interface also was easy to understand and utilize in comparison to quick books an xero accounting as we were already familiar with how Sage products work overall.
Casey
Casey
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Do not purchase

Avaliado em 26/11/2023

Horrible experience, hard to use, does not integrate, way over priced

Horrible experience, hard to use, does not integrate, way over priced

Vantagens

Nothing, hard to use, does not integrate with other programs

Desvantagens

Everything. Worse product for accounting ever

Simon
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Sage

Avaliado em 27/09/2022

Excellent, the more you learn about the software the more possibilities to improve your business, an all in one package.

Vantagens

With starting on a new venture it was imperative to start off with the right software, Sage gives us everything we currently need in terms of invoicing, banking, ensuring all payments (in & out) are allocated, plus the flexibility to set up your own product codes & pricing structure specific to our business.

Desvantagens

I would like to see a word search feature included in the invoice and purchasing section, rather than have to go through individual invoices to find the product I am looking for.

Razões para mudar para o Sage Accounting

Used Sage when working in another industry so familiar with some of the processes.
Vishal

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Can definitely Work with IT!!!!!

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Ability to meet the objectives of the finance department and make the workflow alot easier in terms of maximizing the efficiency

Vantagens

The ability to integrate with other Sage solutions was great. We had some other 3rd party solutions which needed to be integrated and the ISV already had integration points available

Desvantagens

The price was a little off but we if you need the solution its worth the extra cost

Dynamics 365

Razões para mudar para o Sage Accounting

The great reviews and i have a couple of other professionals who recommended it to us
Alan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Avaliado em 09/11/2017

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Vantagens

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Desvantagens

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Cathy
Cathy
  • Setor: Mineração e metais
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simple to learn, gives you great data

Avaliado em 23/04/2020

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Vantagens

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Desvantagens

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Bettina

• Suporte ao cliente

Shocking support and behaviour from their new online shop division

Avaliado em 18/09/2018

We had been one of their first online store users when SAGE started with their online store offer. Then the support and customer service was outstanding. Sadly they outsourced their online shop to another company and we needed to move our existing online shop to a new platform. One would think that "SAGE" would facilitate this move for free, as the old platform was discontinued. Well that was not so, we ended up paying a large sum of money for the move. The service level of the new "SAGE" company was horrific, the treatment we received was shocking, everything took weeks and months to finalise. We ended up doing most of the work ourselves and then received a bill for their general set up package and for re-directing the pages to the new site. Unbelievable and shocking! We are also using their accounting software that we like, if we find another way of integrating the accounting part easily with another online shop provider, we will move. They do not deserve our business as they clearly don't appreciate loyal and long standing customers.

Vantagens

The online store platform integrates easily with sage cloud accounting. Nevertheless, the customer service is shocking, shocking, shocking!

Desvantagens

the online store provider have no regard for longstanding and loyal customer - shocking and horrific customer service!

Paul

owner

Avaliado em 24/04/2022

My accountant can open a copy and quickly finish the year and tax preparation saving me time and money.

Vantagens

I have used it for a very long time and it works very easily for me. It has evolved but never change so much as to make it difficult to keep using using. Sage has much more than I need but is still competitive with price and easy to use what I need.

Desvantagens

I never got the hang of bank reconciliation to work faster than manually but is me and I do not have a great deal of entries.

Olivia
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 201–500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Secret experts use Sage Business Cloud Accounting.You should try it.

Avaliado em 26/09/2023

Time saving.This software simplifies work in an ordinary way.No room for mistakes while using this softwareSage Business Cloud Accounting has sparkled my work.Its efficiency and flexibility magnifies your work.

Vantagens

The most incredible things about this software is it's phenomenal features that tracks all the expenses in an awesome way.All financial reports are arranged perfect.And if billing is what you love most then this software is your missing piece.invoive processing is simple, successful and enjoyable while using Sage Business Cloud Accounting.

Desvantagens

It has really been effective on my work.its user friendly sono struggles customizing anything.Right choice so I have no problem with this versatile software.

Johan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Sage One - Good for a Chicken Farmer in Zimbabwe

Avaliado em 24/04/2023

No comment, as it was developed by Pastel and not a lot of effort was placed in developing a descent accounting platform.

Vantagens

Sage is very cheap, but with it comes a entry level accounting platform. Definately not a Rolls Royce like Microsoft Business Central.

Desvantagens

Uploading and deleting items and customers and suppliers. Very entry level. This product does not come close to Business Central. Sage is more an accounting platform for third world countries.

Paddington

My honest opinion about Sage Cloud Accounting

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

It was a bit effective and allowed me to make my work easy even though I had to learn to do things differently from what I was used to

Vantagens

The software saved much time which made my work as a Junior accountant a bit easy. It also made it easy to track down errors that I made during inserting details and it was less time consuming to ractifiy the errors. It was aslo handy for Financial Reporting to investors and the report must be straightforward and reasonable.

Desvantagens

The software needs to be tailored to fit to small and medium sized businesses. The Bank reconciliations system calculation can be consfusing at first which can stop other users from using it

Catherine
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 15/09/2023

Desvantagens

None, we love the new system it has been an easy transition

Bhanu
Bhanu
  • Setor: Software

GOOD EXPIRENCE

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

Vantagens

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Desvantagens

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Elizabeth
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Very easy to use

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Vantagens

This software was extremely easy to set up and provides excellent access for multiple users. Date entry is very simple and less repetitive than other software I've used. The online chat feature is excellent for solving simple problems or getting help when you cant find what you need in the available online resources.

Desvantagens

Two things need attention. One is the ability for a charity to set up HST receivable in a simpler manner. The other is the ability to contact someone to solve a problem. Support is managed through online chat and it is very difficult to speak to a live person. I've had an issue caused by a glitch in the system and have been unsuccessful in solving the issue for the past 9months.

QuickBooks Online