Jobber

4,5 (752)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Cotação, agendamento e faturamento para empresas de serviços domésticos

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

752 avaliações

Paul
Paul
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent company and excellent product

Avaliado em 08/03/2018

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Vantagens

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though.
Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices.
This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Megan
Megan

Jobber Does it Better

Avaliado em 01/06/2023

We love Jobber. We have had a wonderful experience and continue to have a wonderful experience every single day. We are very very heavy users of this product and we are very happy with this product! Their customer support is phenomenal as well. Available by chat almost always within a minute or so and they are always INCREDIBLY helpful!

Vantagens

We love the Jobs being able to be assigned to our Tech's and crews in real time. We love the GPS feature for when homeowners claim that a crew member was or was not there when they said they were. We love the invoice and payment all being directly attached to the job for easy research or review. We love the scheduler and the ability to send booking confirmations in multiple formats. We love the automated Job Completion emails (especially for our property manager clients). There's more but it would take too long.

Desvantagens

The only thing I don't love about Jobber is when I want to send a booking confirmation or an invoice to a tenant AND the property manager, it will overwrite the phone number in the Client's field due to our connection with Quickbooks Online. It is a glitch that they don't have pointed right at this time, the newly added phone number automatically gets added as the "Main" phone number for the client and then when it syncs to QBO it overwrites the main number in QBO and keeps overwriting the phone # as Main back and forth until we can catch it and delete the auto saved phone number and remark the Client's phone as the main phone. It is a clunky process for us.

Hello Megan!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We think it's great that you are benefitting from the GPS waypoints feature and the client communications tools. We love that you love, invoicing and Jobber Payments! Thank you for the feedback on the client sync with the Quickbooks Online Integration. The Support Team is always happy to help and we are so glad that you are having such a fantastic Jobber experience.

Take Care!

BRIAN

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

EASY TO USE - VERY BUGGY - SLOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Avaliado em 04/01/2024

LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP!

CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOSE DIVED.... VERY GLITCHY... SOME THINGS CAN BE...

LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP!

CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOSE DIVED.... VERY GLITCHY... SOME THINGS CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING AND NOT MAKE SENSE.....DUPLICATE INVOICES...i WOULD EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS IF POSSIBLE....

Vantagens

THE LOOK & FEEL - FUN TO USE...I like the way the control panel is set up.

Desvantagens

VERY CONFUSING - REOCCURRING SERVICES SETUP- INVOICING FROM A JOB CAN SOMETIMES CREATE DUPLICATES - I FIND MYSELF REFUNDING EVERYDAY THE CREDIT CARD FEES JUST KEEP ADDING UP!!!

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hey Brain, thank you so much for flagging this. Our support wait times are not something we at Jobber view as an acceptable standard, and we are working to make it better. Our Support team is hiring and training as fast as possible, and we should soon see a reduction in wait time. Thank you for understanding.
We would be happy to help resolve any issues with reccuring jobs, the app being glitchy, and understand what might be making duplicate invoices. Please give us a call at 888-721-1115 ext 1 or send us an email at [email protected] to connect with our Support Team.

Christa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jobber is #1 helping any business to GET THE JOB DONE!

Avaliado em 20/04/2023

Jobber helped to complete the gap and provide a spot where every memember of our business from the Owner to the Job site employee, from the job site to the office and then from the office right into the customers own portal. Ease of use is top notch!

Vantagens

Mobile usage, invoicing, customer management, credit card processing, Live texting and complete company involvement.

Desvantagens

We do not have a con list. We love it!We can't say enough about the ease of usage of the entire program.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Christa! We are so thrilled that using Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your team and that you've been finding it easy to use as well. Thanks again!

Ryan

Serves 95% of all of our business needs

Avaliado em 18/04/2023

Vantagens

The product is so easy to use. Employees, admins, customers - all enjoy this software.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to incorporate cost of operations (not just direct/exact cost) into estimates. I also wish that there was a way to respond to customers feedback and request for changes directly through the software.

Hi there, Ryan!

We are so glad that Jobber solves 95% of your business needs and that your whole team loves the platform! We appreciate the valuable feedback you provided on quoting, we are always looking to grow and improve and hopefully, someday we are able to solve that other 5%!

Thank you kindly for the review.

Jake

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Company with money first then you second

Avaliado em 07/02/2024

Strongly suggest Workiz! much better product!
We were on a monthly plan with them for our entire...

Strongly suggest Workiz! much better product!
We were on a monthly plan with them for our entire use, when we were done with the product because many better options out there we cancelled. But to get us through the busy season we figured we would turn back on monthly for the last two months until winter. Over a phone call customer service ended up putting us on an annual plan that we did not want!

Vantagens

It worked to get info to team out in the field.

Desvantagens

Saved picture quality was compressed so much it was worthless.
They constantly use shady tactics to get more money from you.

Joel
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Overall a great program

Avaliado em 19/05/2020

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Vantagens

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Desvantagens

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email ([email protected]), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 51–200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Jobber for the best scheduling

Avaliado em 16/03/2023

An easy-to-use program that facilitates a lot of the organization's work. I advise others to work with it.

Vantagens

This platform is great in scheduling work, which facilitates repair and installation operations. Scheduling the estimates that this platform makes and tracking jobs greatly increases work efficiency. You can test that, as they offer a free trial.

Desvantagens

Sometimes errors occur in issuing invoices as a result of errors in emptying the data in the mandatory fields, but the customer service has fixed this, adding new features and updating the user interface will raise the efficiency of the program.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi there, it's great to hear from you! We do our best to make sure that businesses are able to schedule and complete their work as easily as possible, so hearing that you're finding these pieces easy to use is fantastic.

We'd love to learn more about the errors that you were running into while invoicing, although it sounds like you may have been in touch with us about this already based on your review. If that's not the case or if you're still running into any sort of issue while invoicing or using any part of Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team so that we can make sure you have what you need to get back to work.

Our team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115, by chat, or by email at [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here!

Avaliador Verificado

Great Software Every Business Needs

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

Vantagens

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Desvantagens

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Enrique
  • Setor: Empacotamento/Entrega de mercadorias

Great Software

Avaliado em 29/03/2024

Vantagens

Ease of usage- very easy to keep customers in the loop.

Desvantagens

In general the credit card processing fees start adding up.

Candi
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Easy, Simple but Powerful App

Avaliado em 19/04/2023

Overall our experience has been great. We haven't had to contact customer service but a couple of times and they are on top of it and that is very important to me as the admin, because I am not with my employees all day, I am at the office and when they have a problem, I point them to Jobber customer service and you guys are awesome. Our employees are able to really track their time on the jobs which in the end will help them when they apply for their own electrical license.

Vantagens

The fact that it was very easy to implement and get our staff on the app with such ease. The customer service is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I have punted questions from my employees over to the customer service chat on their own devices to answer their specific questions.

Desvantagens

I wish that when we invoiced from Jobber and synced it with Quickbooks, that if we have a change on that invoice, that the change would sync over to quickbooks as well. I wish that there was like a daily journal feature that could be implemented somehow. My husband comes home at night and physically writes down all the things he did that day. So like a check list for himself. If I could get him to do on his Ipad, it would save him some time I think.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hey Candi! This was such a thorough review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here! We especially appreciate your notes about wanting updates to sync to QuickBooks and some sort of journal space to hopefully save your husband some time. It sounds like the journal especially would be a big help for you two, so that's great feedback for us to have. Thanks again!

Olivia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Jobber Customer Support Employees Deserve a Raise

Avaliado em 28/04/2023

Vantagens

Jobber definitely has a learning curve. Any time I have ever had a question, though, Jobber support has been ULTRA helpful. Now that I am comfortable with the software, I love it. The setup makes it so easy to see what needs to be done so I don't miss anything, and the step-by-step process makes quoting, scheduling, and invoicing very streamlined.I find myself going "Oh, cool, Housecall Pro wouldn't let me do that" often.

Desvantagens

The top two main concerns are issues with multiple contacts under a profile and calendar colors. I have no way of knowing what phone number/email goes to who, and I have up to 7 numbers under some of our commercial accounts. I need to be able to custom label numbers/emails other than "Work, Mobile, Home" Calendar colors is the only thing I miss from Housecall Pro. I could enter the HTML color code which made it so much easier to tell people apart on the calendar. While I'm at it, I'd like to be able to click and drag things at 15 minute intervals instead of 30 minutes; that would save me so much time.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hey Olivia! This was such a detailed review, so thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's so nice to know that our Support team was able to help make sure you were set up and feeling comfortable with Jobber and that you've now got everything in place so that you won't miss anything.

Really appreciate you flagging those concerns to us too! Our Support team can definitely offer suggestions for both the contact info you're needing to be more clearly labelled and calendar colors, so feel free to reach out to us to chat more about those pieces. It'd be great to hear from you!

Joshua

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Run away, don't walk. If you get in, you will be TRAPPED there.

Avaliado em 07/11/2023

Horrible. They hooked me with special pricing and then it's done nothing but go up ever since. Jobber payments is a trap. They have horrible, impossible to understand policies regarding your first payment and then again with disputes and especially with customer service. They take NO RESPONSIBILTY whatsoever for anything that their actions or policies cause. Customer service is hit or miss. I love when I get one with an attitude., and that happens a lot. They appear professional, but make little comments and digs. They will absolutely never break character when they are defending one of their crap policies that make no sense though. Tha much is consistent. Again, the policies are ridiculous. I messaged to have management call me yesterday and when I got home, I found a message asking me "why" and telling me they "can't send to management" until I tell them why I want to talk to them. Then, they tell me it's going to be a couple days before someone calls, THE NEXT DAY!! Way to handle an unhappy customer, I guess.

Vantagens

Reminders and automatic follow ups. Being able to alert the customer that I'm on the way and to bring up directions to their house.

Desvantagens

Just an all around bad experience. I feel trapped now cause I have so much in their system and don't have time or energy to move it all over.
They have finally pushing me over the line though and I'm working on getting it all moved over... slowly.

Can't rely on scheduling notifications. The "Policies" regarding payments all the way around, disputes and how they handle 3rd party vendors is disgraceful. I have almost lost my company THREE TIMES because of them messing with my money. When I call, it's not their fault and they will do NOTHING to fix or or help, in any wa.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hey Joshua! We're so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. We understand that getting paid as quickly as possible is super important for businesses and we'd love to look into your situation more to see how we can help. Someone from our Support team will be reaching out shortly!

Zianne

Just do it!

Avaliado em 13/11/2019

Vantagens

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

Desvantagens

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

Kathleen
  • Setor: Varejistas

Software with the WOW factor

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

Vantagens

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

Desvantagens

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with.
I like everything so far.
NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Jim
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Avaliado em 15/03/2018

I already answered that question

I already answered that question

Vantagens

The website is easy to navigate.

Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app.

Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees.

Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat.

Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry.

Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks.

Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform).

I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info.

Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs.

Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments.

Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes.

Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Desvantagens

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item.

Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together.

Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process.

Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time.

The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Cade
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best Software company

Avaliado em 18/04/2023

Vantagens

What I most like about jobber is the ease of control and the client portal, my clients love being able to go in to their each unique portal and check on reoccurring jobs and upcoming visits.

Desvantagens

What I most dis like about jobber is the incoiving because i sometimes have to do it twice but this is not that big of a deal as i am automating everything.

Alternativas consideradas

Aspire

Razões para escolher o Jobber

I made the switch a few years ago from yardbook because as my company grows I need to adopt to other software's as my company expands and elaborates into other ventures.

Razões para mudar para o Jobber

It was in budget at the time.

Hey Cade!

We're so glad your clients have been enjoying using the Client Hub to keep up to date on their upcoming work, that's so cool! If you're open to it, our team would love to chat with you about your invoicing workflow to find out how we can help streamline that for you and make things as easy as possible. Feel free to reach out to us at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here too, we really appreciate it!

Andora

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Could be fantastic, but lacks features in quoting/estimating and as communication hub.

Avaliado em 13/10/2023

good

good

Vantagens

Very good app except the very basic quoting/estimating, job scheduling and customer communication 'capabilities'. Jobber works very well without glitching both on browser and on app, very clean look, without too much going on to be distracting. However the issues I have with above mentioned make me constantly search for alternatives. If they continue to improve and make changes to these 3 areas, the software would be perfect. I don't see that happening soon though since focus seems to be on integrating very expensive 3rd party apps that don't benefit small businesses.

Desvantagens

The scheduling function is good but could be much better if they allowed for other schedule types that aren't one time or on an easily recurring schedule. For landscape, we have visits on one contract that are weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, twice yearly, etc. So usually between 45-60 visits included in a single quote. But because they don't all fit into a neat recurring schedule, I usually include the highest frequency regular visits like 28 weekly mows, then have to create all the remaining visits one by one!!! the most frustrating thing ever! So much work and it takes so long! Its one of the absolute WORST things about scheduling.There are work arounds of course, but then my jobs are not associated with the quotes that were approved, so all this information is spread out on 8 different jobs, but the deposit and totals only associated with one quote. It is incredibly frustrating when I have to invoice later or trying to get accurate job costing because I have to write everything down or go back and forth between jobs and associate the labor and materials to approved job that has the actual total and I just gave up. It should not be this hard. Also for any jobber people reading this PLEASE allow BULK DELETION of JOBS. Its too many clicks into a job, then you have to click back to the top of the job list page to search for the next one. It should be a button on each job in list or the ability to filter and bulk delete.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Thank you for the review and feedback, Andora! We really appreciate the detail you shared, especially around scheduling out your landscaping jobs.

This kind of context really helps as we build solutions for small businesses. We will be sharing this with our developers but would also love to discuss possible workflow solutions with you!

A member of our Support team will be giving you a call to help and to gather any more feedback you might have. Thank you again!

Ed

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Do not use Jobber / data breach over 1500 clients and they can’t help for up to 5 days

Avaliado em 07/01/2024

This isn’t the first issue. From day one jobber imported all my quick books info leaving my bookkeeper over 40 hours of work correcting their issue. Jobber refunded me a few hundred dollars for the mess up . My bookkeeper charged me more leaving me at a loss now a data breach with hacker being able to take my deposits and jobber said risk is off during the weekends .. poor poor poor. Do not use jobber ..

Vantagens

Reviews showed jobber was great but it’s been a nightmare. Just got off with the skeleton crew of 2 employees on a Sunday who said they can’t help me because risk / safety is off on the weekends. Attention all hackers. Perfect company to infiltrate. No one is working that will stop you

Desvantagens

Account was hacked on Saturday. Been calling jobber support all weekend and they said it may take jobber till Thursday to have someone contact me. This leaves the hacker full reign of my business. They also removed my back and added their debit card. Also now removed my employees and schedules. They removed my bank and added their own debit card. Jobber said they can’t help until risk comes back to work. Data breach with over 1500 of my customers and jobber can’t help for up to 5 days lol

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Ed, we are so sorry that has been your experience with Jobber. We do not take potential data breaches lightly. It is true we are just beginning to build out our weekend support team, and with the growth, we are likely to have other departments working 7 days a week as well. We want to assure you that ensuring the security of your data is our top priority, and Jobber is a safe platform, conforming to strict online data protocols, but of course, breaches can happen. Our team actively looks into incidents and vulnerabilities, prioritizing instances where personal data is at risk. Your trust is invaluable, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to resolve this matter.

Martin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

Avaliado em 21/07/2021

Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Vantagens

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze.
The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically.
Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer!
The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Desvantagens

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

Hi Martin,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this.

It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you.

We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Mariela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Overall good but ...

Avaliado em 18/12/2021

Vantagens

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business.
I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job.
Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams.
The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

Desvantagens

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs.
- I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia.
- Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features.
- Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number).
- I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD).
- I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!

It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business.

All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams.

If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Brian
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Read this before purchasing Jobber

Avaliado em 16/03/2023

I have been with Jobber for over two years and I can tell you with the utmost confidence that there is better software. There is no customer service here and they are not interested in aiding you.

Vantagens

The routing portion of the software works fine. Client management is lacking, but client communication tools were good (could use improvement). Works well for small client base (1 customer at a time).

Desvantagens

Not only does Jobber have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced, they repeatedly told me that issues with THIER software were my issues that i would have to work around. It is unfortunate after paying them for over 2 years that i have to find out they could care less that i need their assistance. Completely offended by the level of uselessness. They are not motivated in helping you grow your business.

Hey Brian,

Before anything else, we'd like to apologise for the experience that you've had with our Support team. It sounds like we really missed the mark in working through the issues you brought to us, and we're so sorry about that!

If you're open to it, we would really like to connect with you to learn more about your experience and the issues that you have been experiencing within Jobber that you had reached out to us about initially to help find solutions for you and make things right. Please feel free to reach out to us by phone at 1-888-721-1115, by email at [email protected], or by chat within your account and hopefully we'll be able to connect soon. Thank you.

Debbie
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Jobber from a Person who is not techie

Avaliado em 01/02/2023

Scheduling and dispatching: Jobber can automate scheduling and dispatching, saving time and reducing errors.Invoicing and payment processing: Jobber enables businesses to create and send invoices electronically and process payments quickly and securely.Customer communication: Jobber provides an efficient platform for communicating with customers, including scheduling appointments, sending reminders, and tracking customer history.Job tracking and reporting: Jobber provides real-time visibility into job progress and performance, enabling businesses to track and improve their operations.The benefits of using Jobber include:Increased productivity and efficiency: Jobber automates many time-consuming tasks, freeing up staff to focus on other important tasks.Improved customer satisfaction: Jobber enables businesses to provide better customer service and build stronger relationships with their customers.Better cash flow: Jobber streamlines invoicing and payment processing, helping businesses get paid faster and improve their cash flow.Enhanced visibility: Jobber provides real-time data and insights into job performance, enabling businesses to make informed decisions and improve their operations.

Vantagens

-Jobber offers businesses a powerful suite of features that helps them manage their day-to-day operations more efficiently.-It provides users with easy-to-use interfaces that make it easy to create, manage and track jobs, estimates and invoices.-It also allows businesses to set up automated payment reminders and track customer history.-Jobber’s customer service is top-notch, with knowledgeable and friendly staff available to help with any questions or concerns.

Desvantagens

-It can be a bit expensive for businesses with lots of jobs and invoices to manage.-The user interface can be a bit clunky at times and may require some getting used to.-It is not suitable for businesses that need more complex job tracking or invoicing systems.

Resposta do Jobber Software

Hi Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to send us a review!

Our goal is to help small businesses be successful and we're very happy to to hear that you are finding Jobber easy to use and that your experience with the Jobber team has been top-notch!

If you ever have questions about how Jobber can help you with your workflow, always feel welcome to reach out to our support team.

We are also happy to have a conversation with you to ensure that you feel like you are getting the most value out of your Jobber subscription.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your team! Cheers!

Monty

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We love Jobber But.......

Avaliado em 01/03/2018

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

Vantagens

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Desvantagens

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Jennifer
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Functionality at its best !

Avaliado em 01/05/2023

Having the ability to add pictures and videos is a HUGE help for our plumbing business. I love Jobber I think its very user friendly. We looked at a couple programs before choosing Jobber and I'm confident we made the right choice.

Vantagens

Easy to use- if issues arise the support is quick and eager to helpCan log in from anywhereLots of options for financials, reports, customer relations. Very tech friendly

Desvantagens

More options for late invoices- I'd like to have more then 2 reminders for over due invoicesNotifications when customers view there invoice, not just view a quote. When you copy a quote- the notes and pictures below should transfer over. More then 1 email to send quote notifications, payments to- it used to be all admin now you can only pick 1 email per.

Hey Jennifer!

Thanks a ton for taking the time to share your experience with us here! You've left some really fantastic ideas for things we can adjust to help make Jobber even more user-friendly and we can't tell you how much we appreciate hearing feedback like this.

It's always great to have that extra context of how big of a help having photos and videos can be for businesses, so we can imagine how awesome it would be to have those and their notes copy over with quotes!

If you'd ever like to chat more about the features or options you'd like to see in Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team. We'd love to hear from you!