Avaliações do Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor by Marigold

4,5 (497)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Marketing por e-mail elegantemente simples

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

497 avaliações

Masturah
Masturah
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001–5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very easy to use as a email service

Avaliado em 14/08/2021

Vantagens

Campaign Monitor is one of the very effective email marketing software that can be used even for a newcomer that has never use this kind of this software before. It can be configure to sent multiple type of email marketing to find the winning email for that set of audience list.

Desvantagens

It lacks of tools to customized the email body, and not much design that we can create for our email marketing. We can only choose from the template design that provided by the software and not all the template design is fit with the email objective. I really hope they can add more design for the template.

Jon
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 02/10/2019

This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Vantagens

Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

Desvantagens

The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

Desirae
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Avaliado em 25/07/2018

If you are a few mailings a month to a few lists or segments of contacts, then this should work fine for you. If you have thousands of contacts that you need to reach in marketing campaigns several times a week with contact options to opt out of one or more segments while still being a part of the master list, look elsewhere.

Vantagens

Some pros for this app are the price point, campaign statistics reporting and integration with Salesforce.

Desvantagens

This app appears to be geared towards smaller organizations that do not have a technical staff on board to manage the marketing. It has been so watered down to be user friendly that it not very robust or customizable. It does have a Salesforce connector to track some campaign data in Salesforce. The volume of data that often gets tracked, while important to companies, eats up Salesforce data storage very quickly. If you are not careful with how you manage lists and segments, costs can quickly creep up and become overwhelming.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to uses, integrates with popular tools

Avaliado em 26/03/2024

Vantagens

Creating and launching campaigns can be done fast. If you need to launch multiple campaigns, notifications, comms... using templates and uploading databases it's a smooth process. If you are familiar with other email marketing tools, even the simplest tools, you can learn Campaign Monitor overnight.

Desvantagens

Integrates with popular tools but if you are using something else, be ready to manage and update your database manually (unless you have a dedicated IT team). Nothing wrong with this, that's how it is but be mindful to check the integration list before getting the tool.

• Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Creating and testing a email campaign is so efficient !

Avaliado em 30/08/2022

I use Campaign monitor to import my emails then test them. Once the rendering is good for me, i can send it to my mailing lists.

Vantagens

Importing an email is really easy and having the preview is good too ! The assistant is a good tool, helping to improve the code / rendering of the email.

Desvantagens

Mobile preview of the email doesn't see to work on my browser (Brave), looks like it's not reading my media queries.

Sender e Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Campaign Monitor by Marigold

I like how fast i can create and test a campaign compared to alternative.
Ryan
  • Setor: Armazéns
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Selling e-Mail Marketing

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Support has been great when needed. Our emails are going out without being blocked and we are getting great information back on tracking for each email campaign we setup.

Vantagens

Not only is this platform very easy to use to create and build email newsletters and support emails it gives you the ability to white label and brand the software to sell as a service to your current clients. Adding revenue to support your sales and marketing clients through email marketing.

Desvantagens

The template designer which is very easy to use and has quality templates is lacking in the customization aspect the designs are. How ever you can code and upload your own email designs.

Allison
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

We purchased Campaign Monitor to send personalized, relevant, and timely emails to our audience. Our contacts at CM worked hard to ensure that this was the right fit for us and our needs.

Vantagens

Campaign Monitor has a lot of personalization options (conditional text, incorporating multiple data sources) that put you in control of your program.

Desvantagens

Because we were a smaller client for CM, but had a lot of security and legal requirements, our sales process took quite a while (around six months).

Razões para escolher o Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Aurea is in the process of deprecating Lyris - no additional upgrades were planned for the next two years.

Razões para mudar para o Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor had the features we needed for the best price.
Imran
Imran
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Effective Email Marketing Solution - A Review of Campaign Monitor

Avaliado em 30/03/2023

Overall, I found that Campaign Monitor is a user-friendly email marketing platform that offers effective automation features, such as personalized journeys and triggered emails. However, I did find that the pricing was higher compared to other options, and I wished there were more customization options for the email templates.

Vantagens

I love using Campaign Monitor's drag-and-drop email builder! It's so easy to use, and I can create visually appealing emails without any coding skills. Plus, the advanced automation features are a game-changer. I can send targeted messages to my subscribers based on their behavior, improving engagement and conversion rates. It's like having a personal assistant for my email campaigns!

Desvantagens

I find that Campaign Monitor's pricing can be a bit high compared to other email marketing solutions. Additionally, I wish the platform had more customization options for email templates.

ConvertKit , Klaviyo e AWeber

Software anterior

Constant Contact
Annie Guo
Annie Guo
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Similar to other e-mail marketing platforms but not as pretty

Avaliado em 16/08/2021

Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan. I believe the costs are reasonable as we use Campaing Monitor on more than 10 different projects for the company.

Vantagens

Campaign Monitor is easy to use to create emails to send to a list of subscribers. What I like the most about the software is the ability to duplicate a previous email campaign so you don't have to recreate all of the content (e.g. you may have a monthly newsletter with the same banner/image or social media buttons). This option makes it easy to send out regular information without completely reformatting the content.

Desvantagens

Campaign Monitor is similar to other platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, but I think it is not as aesethically pleasing or quirky with the language it uses. Some of its functions are more limited, such as formating boxes or resizing photos. Often you just have to work with the formatting you are given and can't expect it to have the best design.

Constant Contact e Mailchimp
Gina
Gina
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerful but limited free version

Avaliado em 28/02/2024

Vantagens

We are still using a free version and we plan to buy a license to increase the number of emails with customized templates according to the market, this is what I like the most and I think that after purchasing a license we will increase our reach.

Desvantagens

This is a free version with some limitations regarding the number of emails we can send, we plan to purchase a license to improve our marketing development.

Sam
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Rock solid email marketing solution

Avaliado em 11/12/2022

Campaign Monitor is the cornerstone of our email marketing and it has never let us down.

Vantagens

Campaign Monitor is our go-to for email marketing. List management, unsubscribe settings, segmentation, and some basic automation. It doesn't try to be all things to all users - it does a few things very well and it is consistently good.Customer service is good too, the consultants will do their best to get to the bottom of most issues.

Desvantagens

The native email builder is lacklustre and several steps behind other solutions. When competing against Mailchimp or any one of a number of online HTML email builders, there is no comparison - Campaign Monitor's builder lacks a significant number of features that we consider a minimum these days (e.g. row/column management, saved/global rows, divider styles, etc).

Constant Contact e Mailchimp

Better list management options
Douglas

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

Avaliado em 09/09/2016

After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday.

Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor.

I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly.

When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Vantagens

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Desvantagens

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Christopher
Christopher
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

It just works !

Avaliado em 30/06/2017

Vantagens

Clear, clutter-free interface with the right tools for the job, everything is made to concentrate on your emailmarketing objectives and not how to use the tool :)
I've been using CM for close to 10 years and have witnessed their progressive and intelligent implementations : nothing is added that you won't *really* need and once it's added it's especially intuitive.
Add to that Campaign Monitor's daily tips, blog posts, ressources and especially their outstanding client support : you just can't go wrong.

Desvantagens

Hard to fin anything really, maybe certain ways of implementing behavioral segments but then again maybe it's my Marketing objectives that aren't clear enough...

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel
  • Setor: Software

Good product

Avaliado em 22/03/2023

Vantagens

Campaign monitor is an incredibly useful platform for sending out bulk emails quickly and conveniently. It features a spell checker, the ability to create custom templates, the option to send test emails, and powerful analytics.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints about the program - it's excellent! However, we had to settle for a different software option due to cost.

Abdul Hakim
Abdul Hakim
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Campaign Monitor review

Avaliado em 02/08/2023

Vantagens

I am extremely thankful for the straightforward yet effective interface supplied by Campaign Monitor, through which we can conveniently set up custom campaigns and record performance metrics. Furthermore, the customer service provision, including the option for customized support plans, is incredibly beneficial and guarantees any difficulties can be fixed quickly.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Campaign Monitor is an excellent platform for creating and managing effective email campaigns.

• Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Easy to use with basic functionality

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

Vantagens

We've been using Campaign Monitor to send transactional and newsletter emails for over 7 years without any issues. Once things area set up, it's very easy to use.

Desvantagens

It gets relatively expensive once your list size grows past a couple hundred thousand subscribers. Modern competitors (like Klaviyo) include the same basic functionality for similar price or cheaper, and then also include tons of additional features like abandoned shopping carts, realtime website integration for better segmentation, etc.

Alicia
  • Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Reliable Email Marketing Tool

Avaliado em 06/01/2023

Overall this is an easy-to-use campaign manager and has many tools that help you with automation. I think this is my favorite email marketing software available that I have tried.

Vantagens

API is easy to interact with and set up. It integrates well with WordPress, google analytics, salesforce, and Unbounce which was helpful for what I needed. It has fairly good customer service as well which makes me feel confident using the service.

Desvantagens

There were some limitations and delays with the setup, which put me back a couple of days but now that it is set up it is easy to use.

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great mid-level email marketing tool

Avaliado em 07/05/2019

Vantagens

Very easy to set up triggers and actions. You can get going in Campaign Monitor very quickly. Setting up email sequences based on complex user activities is a breeze. The live reporting feature...with a globe pinpointing exactly where the recipients of your email are opening your email...is super cool and valuable from a geo-marketing point of view. Basic personalization and transactional capabilities are decent as well.

Desvantagens

The support was not the best. Hit and miss. Sometimes they answered questions/resolved issues in almost real-time...but other times it can take them up to 48 hours to get back to you.

• Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

campaign monitor for email marketing

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

Managing your email marketing campaigns can be very hard if you don't have the right tools. We have alot of target mails we have to constantly engage meaningful content with, that is why we use campaign monitor to make the work more efficient. It integrates well with most CRM platforms including the one we use.

Vantagens

The templates helps with customisation for different kinds of customers. Its easy to use in most cases

Desvantagens

Campaign monitor is on the expensive side, there are other tools that can offer similar results at less price.

Mailjet
Brendan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Campaign Monitor makes email marketing easy with it's easy to use interface and a ton of...

Avaliado em 12/02/2018

The biggest benefit was that I was able to get up to speed and learn the software quickly. It wasn't overwhelming and I felt like I could build great looking emails right away.

Vantagens

I like that it enables you to create great looking email without any prior experience or knowledge coding or building emails. They have a drag and drop email builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful, responsive, mobile-friendly emails in an easy to use interface. Their marketing automation features are also much easier to learn than some of their competitors.

Desvantagens

For advanced email marketers with coding and development knowledge, Campaign Monitor is a little too simple. It really is geared to marketers who don't have a lot of development knowledge and lacks some of the features of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud.

Tim
  • Setor: Construção

Campaign Monitor Email Marketing Platform

Avaliado em 28/01/2022

Overall experience with campaign monitor is very good.

Overall experience with campaign monitor is very good.

Vantagens

What I like most about Campaign Monitor is it's ease of use. Very easy to put together emails to go out to our data base.

Desvantagens

Some time we have issues with Campaign Monitor because it freezes and you have to start over. Just make sure you save alot while working on a campaign.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros

Good email tool

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Vantagens

The import function is pretty cool. Simply paste a list into a form and it figures it out by itself.

Desvantagens

The workflow is not always intuitive. More choices should be available at any given time.

Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o Campaign Monitor by Marigold

ExactTarget was really horrible.
Kris

• Suporte ao cliente

An expansive email marketing tool.

Avaliado em 28/06/2018

Vantagens

Campaign Monitor is a full-featured, high-quality email marketing tool. My business has found success using this tool for both internal and external audiences. I find the greatest value in the analytics features of the tool. This helps my marketing team use data to plan directed communications to employees and customers.

Desvantagens

The customer service is non-transparent. Campaign Monitor makes many attempts to defer your help requests through pages of FAQs and making it difficult to find their email contact form. It looks like they have a call-in line for premium pay customers, however I did not have any issues I needed to contact them for while I had the premium account.

Brayan Agostinho
Brayan Agostinho
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

very good email marketing application easy and convenient to use with many essential tools

Avaliado em 11/05/2018

Vantagens

If you want to highlight a good email so that your clients do not miss it, Campaign Monitor is ideal.
Campaign Monitor provides us with a large number of essential tools for an email marketing job.
It provides us with a large number of templates and a good form of easy and comfortable editing to create and develop beautiful web designs.
allows us to manage and take control to send emails. perfect for advertising campaigns with a marketing contact organization.
It also includes a tool that keeps us informed in real time and details about who opened the emails and who shared it.
a copañia very attentive to its users. offers us 24/7 attention

Desvantagens

Campaign Monitor only offers us a free demo. I think you should give a free trial of your service for a limited time to get more customers and see everything that this application offers.
I think this application should be developed in more languages to keep growing

• Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Campaign Monitor Review

Avaliado em 25/08/2023

Vantagens

It’s straightforward to set up with templates and manage email lists. The automation feature is key for us.

Desvantagens

The product somehow feels less intuitive than others I have used in the past.

Mailchimp