Avaliações do Mindbody

Mindbody

4,0 (2.803)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software para gestão de empresas de saúde e bem-estar

(2.803)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Estou com um shape bem legal por conta dos exercicos que vejo nele

Estou com um shape bem legal por conta dos exercicos que vejo nele

Vantagens

Ele possui uma grande variedade de exercícios que você pode realizar em casa para se manter em forma.

Desvantagens

De vez em ele não conecta e impossibilita de ver as aulas, ele pede pra logar é simplesmente não vai

Helder
  • Setor: Mercado de capitais
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliando a ferramenta Mindbody

Avaliado em 05/09/2023

Sem dúvida, o Mindbody me auxiliou a me organizar de forma mais eficiente e aproveitar ao máximo as atividades que adoro.

Vantagens

O que mais me encantou no Mindbody foi a facilidade de usar o app, além da diversidade de opções oferecidas. A interface é intuitiva e o aplicativo é extremamente conveniente de usar.

Desvantagens

Apenas achei que as opções de personalização são um pouco limitadas.

Giseuda
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Super recomendo

Avaliado em 23/11/2022

Ótima, muito bom recomendo muito

Ótima, muito bom recomendo muito

Vantagens

Muito bom indico demais prático e rápido ☺️☺️☺️

Desvantagens

Até o momento não tenho queixas, muito bom 😍

Sherree
Sherree
  • Setor: Cosmético
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Time Saving

Avaliado em 28/11/2023

Very happy and less stressed with Mindbody.

Very happy and less stressed with Mindbody.

Vantagens

I can have all the different kinds of appointments for my Mary Kay on here easily. Easy to load and navigate through it. Helps keep personal appointments seperate from my businesse.

Desvantagens

So far I haven't found anything that I don't like or that would be a Con for users.

• Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Mindbody delivers for music school

Avaliado em 07/11/2023

Vantagens

I liked the ability to create multiple classes and the easy student enrollment. They also have great technical support.

Desvantagens

The software was slightly pricey, however, it is a good all-in-one platform for managing students and classes.

David
  • Setor: Varejistas

LIGHTYEARS BEHIND THE COMPETITION

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

My experience was $500 per month at two locations of nigthmares, frustration, and apologies for clients. I truly should have left them years ago, but don't like making clients switch POS systems more than once in 5 years, and I should have just done it sooner.

Vantagens

The only thing good about this software is the App on the customer facing side.

Desvantagens

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Alternativas consideradas

Fresha

Razões para escolher o Mindbody

Booker was even worse... an easy bar to exceed.

Software anterior

Booker

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

I left Mindbody for Fresha, and it's the best software I have used by a mile. Not only is the App smooth, defect free, attractive, and intuitive, it was also HUNDREDS of dollars a month CHEAPER! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Fresha. They continue to innovate and work within the beauty and hair industry to make the best product. Boulevard is a new up and comer, but even that I tried is far behind Fresha in value.
Virginia
  • Setor: Belas Artes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mind body, your one stop shop

Avaliado em 22/01/2024

We've been using it for over 6 years for our business and will continue to use it.

Vantagens

We can schedule, run payment and keep track of all of our students in one place, it also integrates with our marketing system.

Desvantagens

Every update the location of features changes somewhat drastically and all staff needs to start looking at where to find these features when it happens and get used to it all over again.

• Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Too expensive for what it does

Avaliado em 06/06/2019

I was using mindbody to replace acuity for scheduling my yoga/fitness classes and coaching client....

It turns out that it has a lot of glitches for the users and on the administrator side it's overly complicated. It also doesn't have some of the features that I was used to (or perhaps I couldn't find them). For the cost of using this software I expected lots of bells and whistles, but they all cost more. I am a very small business trying to grow and have gone back to my previous software, Acuity.

Vantagens

The app is the one thing that is great about this product. I think it's why there are so many users.

Desvantagens

The cost is far too high for a small business such as mine. When you factor in the exchange rate as well, almost my whole profit was going to rent and scheduling software.

Alternativas consideradas

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

I chose it specifically for the app to make it easier on the end user side
Jennifer
Jennifer
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Not Worth the Expense

Avaliado em 13/01/2020

Awful. Don't buy this product.

Awful. Don't buy this product.

Vantagens

Being listed among my competitors and found by other users.

Desvantagens

This is the most expensive and clunky application I have ever attempted to use. The back end is just awful. I signed up for three months because Mindbody said it would take that long to see results. At the end I was out $500 and didn't get a single new lead.

I am pretty tech savvy when it comes to using online programs and software. This program was such a headache. I didn't need all the bells and whistles they offered. I just wanted to manage my clientele. It was so difficult that I ended up just setting up the basics and, after I received no leads and, they wanted more money for promotion, etc. I cancelled.

They continue to call and email me to try to get me to sign up again. I keep asking to be removed from the list.

It is awful that Mindbody has such a hold on the market. There are such better products out there that charge less and function better. Don't feel trapped by them. Get out and search for something else if you are unhappy and, especially if, you are losing money.

Carsyn
  • Setor: Veterinária
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mindbody is an amazing platform for keeping appointments, bookings, fitness classes, and more...

Avaliado em 29/03/2024

Vantagens

Mindbody allows me to my to do list all in one app. I have used it for salon bookings, gym memberships, etc and it is nice to have all of those in one place and easily accessible. I also appreciate the reminders that the app deploys so that I won't forget any of my appointments.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints. I appreciate being able to easily book appointments from my phone without having to access other websites or make a call.

Lindsay
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Super easy to use!

Avaliado em 12/03/2024

Vantagens

Very easy to use. Love that it has so much functionality and different ways to use it.

Desvantagens

Didn’t like that it became more complicated with the amount of functions that we needed it to do. Just needs more honing and work to be perfect

Tina
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Great for scheduling

Avaliado em 06/03/2024

Vantagens

I have used this app personally for scheduling and have always found it easy to use, for 1 company it sends me text reminders and confirmations when I cancel apts.

Desvantagens

I have not experienced any cons so far.

Daphne
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

MAKES THINGS EASIER

Avaliado em 02/04/2024

Helps with accountabilty and keeping up with things

Helps with accountabilty and keeping up with things

Vantagens

Easy to use and helps keep track of things

Desvantagens

I find it pricey but worth it if I start to use it more

Rosalinda
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

MINDBODY Review

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like...

Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

Desvantagens

When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback.
Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

Carrie
Carrie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Small Business that MBO doesn't really care about and they make you feel that way.

Avaliado em 05/11/2018

Considering there are so many new platforms that don't have the tech debt look to newer more innovative companies. MBO will see you on 20 years in the business but in tech that is actually more a liability to them. There platform coding is outdated and they are not flexible. They require third parties (more cost to the user) to patch what they can't create themselves.

Vantagens

Familiarity which is also its weakness

Desvantagens

We have been with MBO for almost over 4 years. They have the right to change you billing options at will. So complicated to get anything done. They have a department within a department. You try to get an answer to a question and you are sent to three different people and maybe you will get an answer. Our Account Rep can't even get an answer to our question and refers us to the website or refers us to another department because they don't have the power to fix (change an email address).

They changed their billing tiers and ours was obsolute. Instead of talking to us and finding which of the new tiers we wanted they took the liberties and changed us to the more expensive tier. We didn't need the functionalities of the more expensive tier. When we asked for a refund they denied us saying that they emailed us. Problem is the email they had wasn't even an email that has ever existed ([email protected]) and not the email used every single day to sign in and had every single permission within the software.

Eric

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry

Avaliado em 07/05/2019

I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

Vantagens

Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company.
It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well.
This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

Desvantagens

I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.

Jeffrey

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

Avaliado em 27/01/2020

Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

Vantagens

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Desvantagens

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Molly
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Miracle Software

Avaliado em 14/03/2017

MindBody is the admin assistant I've always needed and could never before afford. In the first three months of using it I DOUBLED my income. My clients can schedule, cancel, reschedule, sign up for classes and pay online- that alone saves me at least two hours a day that I no longer have to be on the phone, I can be working! Or playing with my family, or a million other things rather than sitting on a phone or on email. Just the ability to take credit cards (all of them) increased my pay; there's a feature when the client pays which asks if they want to leave a tip and offers different percentages or a custom amount...and when asked if they want to leave a tip, more people do so! Seriously my average went from 65 to 90 each session. Clients can buy gift cards online and print them out immediately, that's a nice feature for those last minute gift givers, and they are again asked if they want to leave a tip... it's crazy how quickly my income skyrocketed. I'm beyond grateful.

OH and the best part. MindBody's customer service. I was actually offered a lower rate with another company (we'll call them Circle so I don't offend the real company) but Circle was terrible. With Circle, I waited fifteen months to get the rate I was promised and I was constantly tossed back and forth in emails and phone calls as Circle passed blame and did nothing to help my business. So I checked out MindBody. And they walked me through the software, the setup, how to use it, they even showed me how to customize everything for my business! We're talking 45 minute phone calls with this awesome customer service associate (Rep- he's so calm and intelligent and researches every question you have) EVERY WEEK until I felt comfortable using MindBody. I was terrified after trying Circle, but MindBody gave me the software, the skills, the customization, the feedback- did I mention you can run reports at any time to figure profit and taxes and such?- and as of today I stand to TRIPLE my income this year. Thank God I didn't give up after Circle. Thank God I found MindBody.

I realize I'm typing in stream-of-consciousness, I realize I'm beyond excited, but for a single mother of three running her own business who had learned to live just below the poverty level, to make such a leap in income, to have such powerful and professional software, to have the unwavering support and knowledge base of an entire team of people at MindBody- it's overwhelming. Miracle Software.

Vantagens

MindBody customer support is AWESOME! It's the reason I stay with MindBody, though Square offers a lower rate to NCBTMB members such as myself- square's customer support is awful. In contrast stands Max Malle. Remember that name. Best customer service rep I've ever known. He and the others go above and beyond their jobs- you can feel their sincerity. Oh and I've doubled my income and am set to triple it this year because the software does SO MUCH WORK for me. It's my administrative assistant that I only pay $ a month for! It rocks.

Desvantagens

Hm. Well, I have yet to figure out the difference between signing someone up for a yoga class and signing them in to a yoga class, so maybe differentiating that in the program's wording would help. OH and for those of us who use our phones exclusively, not a computer, when using the software, it would be lovely if the phone programming held everything just like the computer programming does. Hmmmmm .... OH and sometimes late at night my schedule disappears completely from my phone. It shows up as blank, which is frightening, but in the morning it's back to normal. Maybe you guys are working on it then?

Resposta do Mindbody

Thank you for your review, Molly!

Christian

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

seven levels of HELL. Never in my life have I been ASHAMED to use a service or product before.

Avaliado em 15/05/2017

I know now what to look for with a company. This is totally not a company I would do business with again. EVER.

Vantagens

It tricks you and makes you think it's a good idea to use. The sales people are super sweet, kind, nice and charming just like a serial killer trying to get you into their white van with promises of candy, puppies and a meal with Jesus himself to answer all your questions in life.

Desvantagens

Where do I even begin??? it SUCKS. Customer service is a joke, that is if you ever get a hold of anyone. Then they flat out lie to you. The only time I could get a call or e mail back was from a sale department trying to sell me a bigger package. One guy David, lied so bad to me it was like he was a used car sales man in training. Their 24/7 support really means YOU have to wait 24/7 to get a hold of anyone. I got an e mail about a 45% price increase . The support staff told me not to worry about the e mail, I had until March before my price would go that high. Well Jan came around and HAPPY NEW YEAR, big fat price increase just like the e mail said. My call to him was the best after that. He told me I misunderstood and the e mail was correct. So that phone call that took forever to clear up the question about the e mail was just a big waste of time because he lied through his teeth to keep me paying. I would totally save your money unless you like to throw it out and waste any free time you might have. I wish I had found truthful reviews. I went off their marketing I saw everywhere and a business coach that I found out after really didn't have any experience with them. She learned to never recommend them. I learned I can totally control my anger and not drive my car through their headquarters. So MindBody really is about causing you totally frustration in your mind and physical pain in your body from all the crap they put you through. RUN FAST and FAR.

• Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

So bad it's almost a scam.

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully.

I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Vantagens

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

Desvantagens

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

Terri

• Suporte ao cliente

I've increased my business 20% in each of the 2 years I've been with MBO.

Avaliado em 10/12/2017

Vantagens

MBO is far more than a software provider. They are my strategic business partner. They keep me current on all the technological advancements available in the market through ongoing development in the software. As well as provide the research/data analysis which helps me make sound business decisions regarding my future growth and profitability.
My favorite feature is the ease of setting up the reoccurring revenue via auto pay monthly membership contracts. The other two powerful resources I use are the automated emails, retention/re-engage email marketing, and all the reporting capabilities. The day to day use of class check-in, retail sales, client account management are all features I like.
Finally, the primary reason, and the one which has earned MBO the strategic partner status within my organization is summed up in on simple word support. Their world class team of dedicated technical support staff are available 24/7/365 to answer my questions, provide information and will take all the time necessary to help me resolve anything I need.
The support doesn't end with the technical. Through the MINDBODY University program I've learned best practices, how to use the reports to build my sales and marketing strategies and to set my business goals. The MBU video tutorial liberty provides additional information on a variety of topics right from my desktop.

MINDBODY is far more than a software provider, they are my teammates! My success is their success. Period.

Desvantagens

Like any partnership, there are always imperfections and areas of improvement. If I could wave a magic wand and all my wishes were granted, then this is what I would wish:
a more robust set of auto email options
more content for the retention and re-engage emails
more functionality related to inventory
the ability of change contract start dates after the contract has been activated

That's about it. There are other, small quirks which can be annoying at times, but then again, nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement in any relationship.

Resposta do Mindbody

Thanks for the review, Terri! We're proud to be on your team!

• Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

bussniss health fitness

Avaliado em 23/03/2023

Mindbody is a cloud-based software that provides management solutions for health and wellness businesses, such as fitness centers, salons, spas, and yoga studios. It offers a range of features, including online scheduling, staff management, payment processing, and marketing tools.Positive points:User-friendly interface: Mindbody is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly access the features they need.Versatile: Mindbody is a versatile platform that can be customized to suit the specific needs of different types of health and wellness businesses.Customer support: The company offers a range of customer support options, including phone, email, and chat support.Mobile app: The Mindbody mobile app allows users to manage their business on-the-go and makes it easy for clients to book appointments and classes.Negative points:Pricing: Some users feel that Mindbody is expensive compared to other management software options.Glitches: Some users have reported experiencing glitches or bugs with the software, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve.Limited reporting options: While Mindbody provides some basic reporting features, some users would like to see more advanced reporting options to help them better analyze their business data.Overall, Mindbody is a widely used and respected software in the health and wellness industry. While it may have some drawbacks, many businesses find it to be an effective tool for managing their operation

Vantagens

Comprehensive business management: Mindbody offers a suite of tools for businesses in the wellness industry, including scheduling, booking, payment processing, client management, and marketing. This all-in-one platform can simplify administrative tasks and streamline operations.Customizable options: Mindbody provides a range of customization options for businesses to tailor their services and branding. For example, businesses can create their own branded app, website, or online store using the Mindbody platform.Customer engagement: Mindbody offers features to engage customers and build relationships, such as automated appointment reminders, personalized messaging, and loyalty programs. These can help businesses retain customers and increase customer satisfaction.Reporting and analytics: Mindbody provides detailed reporting and analytics on business performance, including sales, revenue, and customer behavior. This can help businesses make informed decisions and optimize their operations.Integration with other tools: Mindbody can integrate with a variety of other tools, such as social media, email marketing, and accounting software. This can help businesses streamline their workflows and improve efficiency.Positive points:User-friendly interface: Mindbody is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly access the features they need.Versatile: Mindbody is a versatile platform that can be customized to suit the specific needs of different types of

Desvantagens

Pricing: Some users have found Mindbody to be expensive, especially for small businesses or independent practitioners who may not have a large budget.Complexity: While Mindbody offers many features and options, some users have found the platform to be complex and difficult to navigate, especially for beginners.Technical issues: Some users have experienced technical issues such as slow loading times, system crashes, and glitches, which can be frustrating and disruptive.Customer support: While Mindbody offers customer support, some users have reported slow response times and difficulty in getting their issues resolved.Limited customization: Some users have reported that Mindbody's templates and design options are limited, which can make it challenging to create a unique and personalized brand.Negative points:Pricing: Some users feel that Mindbody is expensive compared to other management software options.Glitches: Some users have reported experiencing glitches or bugs with the software, which can be frustrating and time-consuming to resolve.Limited reporting options: While Mindbody provides some basic reporting features, some users would like to see more advanced reporting options to help them better analyze their business data.

Angelica
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 501–1.000 funcionários

Enhance Your Spa's Success with Mindbody's Comprehensive Management Platform

Avaliado em 11/06/2023

My experience to Mindbody as a pharmaceutical product development and research intern was constrained because it had little to do with my area of study. However, I was able to see how fitness clubs and wellness centers used Mindbody to run their businesses. The software's capabilities, including client administration and online class scheduling, promoted efficient organization and enhanced the general client experience. The marketing strategies used by Mindbody were especially effective at luring in new customers and keeping hold of current ones. Despite the fact that my interaction with Mindbody was purely observational, it shed light on how effective it is as a complete management solution for wellness enterprises.

Vantagens

For wellness and fitness enterprises, Mindbody provides a wide range of features. Its complete platform makes customer administration, class registration, and appointment scheduling simple. The software's user-friendly interface and adjustable options make it simple to customize to the particular requirements of each organization. Customers are drawn to and kept by Mindbody thanks to its powerful marketing tools, which also include customer interaction tools and automated email campaigns. Data-driven decision-making is made possible by the reporting and analytics capabilities, which offer insightful information about business performance. For both clients and businesses, Mindbody offers simplicity and flexibility thanks to its mobile app and connectivity with a number of payment processors.

Desvantagens

The pricing structure of Mindbody is one of its drawbacks because it can be prohibitively expensive for independent or small wellness businesses. It may take some users some time and effort to completely understand the initial setup and learning process and make use of all the features of the software. Although Mindbody provides a wide range of functionality, some particular needs or specialized wellness enterprises may call for more customization or integration with specialized software. There have been reports of sporadic technical problems or sluggish customer service response times, which could affect user experience and business operations.

Rafaela
  • Setor: Cosmético

A Warning about Mindbody's Services

Avaliado em 06/02/2024

A Disastrous Experience with Mindbody. I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs.

Vantagens

I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs. The support provided by this company is shockingly inadequate and will leave you stranded when you need assistance the most. When seeking software solutions for your company, robust and reliable support is crucial – an aspect that Mindbody sorely lacks.

The system itself is plagued with numerous flaws that will inevitably disrupt your day-to-day operations. Any initial support you receive during the demo or sales phase is misleading, as it rapidly deteriorates once you've committed to their services. Mindbody's choice to hire overseas support staff results in poor communication and a distinct lack of understanding of their own system.

Attempting to obtain assistance becomes a frustrating endeavor. The overseas support team often puts you on hold while they familiarize themselves with the system's issues before attempting to provide an explanation. Presently, the company fails to provide adequate training and support for the team responsible for assisting you, leaving them seemingly lost. Attempts to escalate the issue and speak with someone senior go unanswered, leaving customers waiting for hours.

Unfortunately, after committing to an annual contract, you'll realize that you've invested considerable time and energy in inputting all your data into a system that proves to be unreliable. Transitioning to an alternative software solution and retraining your team becomes a daunting task, consuming a significant amount of time and effort.

As a busy entrepreneur, I find it impractical to dedicate the time needed to decipher the convoluted information on their website or endure the lackluster customer service. I strongly advise exploring alternative options for your business software needs, as Mindbody may prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

Desvantagens

I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs.

Randall
Randall

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Not as good as they think they are

Avaliado em 01/01/2017

I have been using Mind Body for 5 yrs. I am a single practitioner Registered massage therapy clinic. I am very computer savvy. I have used several practice management software and have contributed to UI development of two of them. At the time of sign up I had completed an exhaustive search on Clinic management apps. The two that came out on top for me were Mind/Body and another one. I went with MB because their salesman misrepresented their tech's ability to export my data. In the end, they couldn't do it. He also signed me up at the wrong price for my situation and it cost me extra $ for months.

I decided to continue with MB without my previous client database. The back end of the software is extremely complicated and took quite a while to get things to work right.

They seem to feel they are the best solution out there, they clearly haven't looked closely at the other providers and how my clients could interact with the software which is overly complicated, I have numerous clients who won't work with MB and call or text. (there will always be some who won't use it no matter the design)

They are committed to using Flash (outdated) if you want to use an iPhone or iPad you have to use their apps instead of the site being HTML5 or cross platform compatible. It also doesn't work well with Safari.

The CRM is poorly designed and their premium Soap notes are a joke in comparison to what the competition like Booker, Jane app, Soap Vault. and many more offer. Their Auto emails don't handle embedded HTML correctly and are completely broken at the moment and fill my email with content not linked to.

You can't collate, print or export client notes or soap notes. I have to copy and paste my notes into word to create a medical-legal report.

Vantagens

Great 24hr customer service support.
Wide range of features.
Conventions, classes, and online training on how to use their product and market your practice better
Reasonably easy to run your practice once you are set up.
Good consumer awareness of the apps so you can be found through their network of providers.
A good set of reports to understand and analyze your business.

Desvantagens

Over priced. If a corporation can have an Igo they are conceited and not fully aware of their competition and how they are being bettered by other companies that didn't have to spend millions of dollars last year to deliver what they are offering.

Raised my rates 60% in two price increases over the last 6 month period.
The initial salesman made false promises.
Overly complicated user interface both for potential clients and for service providers.
No automatic booking assistance that keeps dead spaces to a minimum.
Poor Contact Relation management compared to much less expensive software.
Pushed expensive 3rd party upgrades for components that should have been included in the price.
They don't have a well-developed place to create treatment notes, can't print, collate or export the notes you do create. Not PIPA compliant (Standards of patient privacy)
Can't bill or track insurance billing and payments.
Takes forever to fix something broken in their software. Promised features and then took 2-3 years to deliver features.