Clio

4,7 (1.605)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de gestão de casos jurídicos baseado em nuvem

(1.605)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1605 avaliações

Jonathan
Jonathan

Clio is the Leader of the Pack

Avaliado em 09/10/2019

I have been using Clio for about 6 years. It has grown so much in that time. I am very pleased with the direction they have taken the product and I can't wait to see what else they come up with!

Vantagens

Clio is repeatedly at the top of the charts for available features. Clio is constantly working to improve their service and adding new features and functionality. We have had no problems to speak of. Any issues that we have had have been related to finding a particular option or feature.

Desvantagens

I wish that Clio would support more advanced document generation. At present, it just does mail-merge-type generation. Substituting fields in Clio with a field indicator in a Word doc. I would love to be able to get rid of HotDocs and use Clio instead, but it just can't match what HotDocs can do. The other feature that I wish it supported is the ability for external uses (clients) to fill out forms or data, which can then be stored in Clio.

Erica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Clio Is the Most Useful Database We have Used

Avaliado em 23/01/2024

Overall Clio was a vast improvement to our previous programs (Tabs 3 and Abacus). The change in customer service however has dampened my enthusiasm..

Vantagens

Integration of payment, invoicing and CRM

I used to love the customer service but now....NO

Desvantagens

Difficult to customize. Customer Service has gone from knowledgeable Canadian staff to foreign people not familiar with the program. You are often on your own to try to resolve questions - or make multiple queries.

Resposta do Clio

Hi Erica. Thanks for sharing this valuable feedback. I can assure you that we take into account this information to continuously improve our products and services.
I’m sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience with our customer success team. I can assure you that all of our customer service staff are trained in-house and have in-depth knowledge of all our products. While it may on occasion take more than one call to answer a question, please know that we are committed to resolving your queries as quickly as possible—and our team is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via in-app chat, email, or phone should you need further assistance.

Kathy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

You cannot rely on anything that employees of Clio tell you to be true.

Avaliado em 20/01/2023

Onboarding was a nightmare, with technical glitches that caused hours and hours of additional work and clean up. Syncing our contacts resulted in the destruction of our already used and curated list. Misrepresentations were made by salespeople as to what the software was capable of doing. As a result of all of that, we were made reasonable promises, in writing, as a condition of our not quitting Clio right then, and cutting our losses and time. Now, the first time a change has come up where that promise needs to be implemented, we were told it would not be honored. This resulted in many more hours of back and forth with "customer service". We have wasted two years of integrating our firm with this company, which we now have to undo to go to another service, costing us untold more hours of work. If they had not offered these promises, we would have left Clio during the onboarding process. Although we would not have been happy with our experience with Clio, we wouldn't have felt as strongly about not doing business with this company. Now, we have no option but to leave this service, because we cannot continue to do business with a company that places such little value on their clients and on the promises that they admit were made.

Vantagens

I have nothing positive to say about Clio at this time. Integrating our firm into their software was a major learning experience, which will guide me with the next software I choose.

Desvantagens

The items added in the time that we have been with Clio have caused no improvement to our use of the product, although they use these additions as an excuse for raising their prices significantly. The "client portal" that they added does not even allow you to see if clients have viewed documents, which their old version did. Their new payment system only adds to their profits, so why would they utilize that as an excuse to pass on additional costs to their clients?

Hi Kathy,
I'm very sorry to hear that about your experience with Clio. A member of our team is contacting you directly with you to work through these challenges
Kind Regards,
Jessica

Laura

Highly recommend

Avaliado em 15/03/2024

Very good - any contact I've had with any staff member, from sales to onboarding to support has been excellent.

Vantagens

I've been using Clio Manage since I started by firm in 2020 and find it to be very responsive to my needs. I've recently also started to use Clio Grow which I hadn't really thought would make a whole lot of difference to me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I enjoy the interface, the support is good, it does what I need it to. Highly recommend it.

Desvantagens

The initial onboarding was great, but once you're up and running, you're left alone. Fair enough, but I suspect there are features that I could be using and would be beneficial to me, that I don't know about either because they didn't exist when I was onboarded, or I didn't need them initially and I've forgotten they exist. This could be fixed by a 6 month review or 1 year review, but it's not critical. Perhaps for firms with more users/wider range of services, they'd pick this up and follow it up with Clio. It's hard to follow up on something you don't know exists.

Saba

Excellent customer service

Avaliado em 28/08/2023

Excellent

Excellent

Vantagens

Support 'Live' is actually live - always available and always helps! This is important because with other companies you're usually on hold on the phone for a long time and then when the do answer - the take a message and 'refer you to the right team' - you're stuck on your task until they call back. When they call back, the caller tells you what to do but can't show you - that's another team. In my working day - its vital that support is given there an then so you can move on.

Desvantagens

Integrating it and setting up - this is very time consuming. It would be useful to have I suppose when migrating a one2one live support - somebody spends a day at the firm and sorts all this out. Templates, billing everything you need to get started. That would've been rather helpful.

Taj

Review from a Sole Practitioner

Avaliado em 12/12/2023

Vantagens

It is user-friendly and helps me manage all the essential aspects of my law practice such as time tracking, billing, invoicing and file management. As a sole practitioner, Clio has been invaluable in saving me time on administrative tasks and allowing me to focus more on growing my practice.

Desvantagens

There is nothing that I didn’t like, all the components have made my life easier!

Gabrielle

Great Case Management Software

Avaliado em 23/01/2024

I have had a very positive experience with Clio and I am very satisfied with the product.

Vantagens

Clio is intuitive and easy to use. I also love that the team is forward-thinking and always deploying new features that enhance productivity. As a solo practitioner, Clio grow is exceptional and a tool everyone should be using. I can manage my leads with very little overhead. Additionally, Clio support always goes above and beyond

Desvantagens

Initially, I did not understand why Clio Grow and Clio Manage were separate products. However, the integration between the two is seamless, and I have grown to love the distinct nature of the two products.

Razões para mudar para o Clio

The demo for Clio was much more thorough and at the time, Clio's functionality seemed above and beyond
Trish

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A fantastic legal ops product!

Avaliado em 03/02/2024

I've had a great run with Clio. It's packed with features that make my legal work a lot smoother, especially with all the docketing and billing. Plus, their support team is very helpful. It's been a game changer for the firm!

Vantagens

Clio simplifies docketing, billing and keeping client files organized, offering streamlined processes and automation that significantly reduce administrative overhead.

Desvantagens

My least favorite aspect of Clio is the separation between Clio Manage and Clio Grow. These platforms offer complementary features essential for client file management and intake processes, yet their division necessitates two separate subscriptions. This separation not only increases costs but also complicates what could be a more streamlined workflow.

Todd

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Long-time user whom,Ike’s the continued innovation

Avaliado em 13/12/2023

I am an unabashed Clio fan. I enjoy it and appreciate the continuing innovation and willingness to listen to users for their ideas and thoughts on features.

Vantagens

Clio’s ability to integrate key features internally - calendaring, invoicing, payment, and communications, along with allowing for third-party programs to work within the eco system make it a very easy to use 1 stop shop.

Desvantagens

Sometimes some features are only available at the highest level of service, which while understandable can be hard on younger folks just starting out.

Razões para mudar para o Clio

Better suited my needs way back when, and continues to do so.
Bob

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clio works well for my law firm!

Avaliado em 23/01/2024

Very good overall experience. Will keep using it. We also use "Clio Grow" to assist with marketing and new client sign-ups.

Vantagens

User friendly, has good features, also accessible on phone app.

Desvantagens

I don't know how to take full advantage of it.

Tami

Clio in our law firm

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

Our greatest benefit to date was when we added the payment links to our invoices and the speed we are now getting paid by clients. They love the online ability to pay for their bill and we love the speed it's processed in. The ease that the monthly billing process has become has also freed up a tremendous amount of time for staff.

Vantagens

The Clio platform was very easy to implement with our firm's daily usage. The onboarding process was smooth and the learning and transition for staff were easy. The software is meeting our firm's needs on a daily basis. I also appreciate that they listen to suggestions and continue to improve and add features throughout the year. Clio has allowed our monthly billing process to go from a day-long process to an hour process.

Desvantagens

Some of the reporting features need to be fine-tuned or added to. My biggest pet peeve is the limit of 50 items to a page, so you update to 200 but it defaults back to 50 every time you move around between pages.

Resposta do Clio

Thank you for the feedback, Tami! We've submitted your reporting recommendation to the Product Team for review. They will be sure to reach out if they require further context.

Nicole

Clio Review

Avaliado em 08/08/2019

Our overall experience with Clio has been fantastic!! The benefit of having all our information (contacts, notes, calendar, documents, etc.) in one program is huge for us as we often end up having to access this information outside of the office. The continued updates that Clio has made since we first began using it several years ago have all been excellent as well.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and understand. The transition to Clio from our previous system was relatively seamless and the customer service is fantastic. I like that we can share documents with our clients and are able to see what date and time a client viewed each document. It is also extremely convenient to have our documents stored in Clio so that they can be viewed when we are not physically in the office.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if you could integrate notes from a contact directly into a new matter as you are opening one. Currently, I have to copy and paste each note from the contact into the matter notes. Also, when I put in messages for Mr. Chefalo on people he needs to call back I make a task for him. When he views the tasks on his cell phone, it would be nice if he could simple tap on the phone number in the task and have it directly call the number as opposed to him having to type the number in on his cell phone to make the call. Finally, a client suggested that it would be nice if he had the option to opt in to receiving text messages from Clio any time we share a document with him or generate a bill on his matter.

Rosalinda

Very easy to use

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

It makes part of my job easier.
1.Attorneys are much more comfortable going into Clio by...

It makes part of my job easier.
1.Attorneys are much more comfortable going into Clio by themselves to enter their time or find information/reports instead of having to wait and rely on me to do it.
2.It's much easier and faster to quickly generate reports that split Time (by keeper) and Expenses.
3.Monthly billing goes by much smoother, invoices go out faster, payments are received much faster than if by mail. Attorney's are happier. : )
4.Clients like to be able to receive email with link to process payments online.

Vantagens

Time entries can be imported by batch. Trust Requests and Bills can be emailed w/payment link directly from Clio. Past Due Bills can be "shared" with a coupled clicks versus printing out and mailing or using another app to email it.

Desvantagens

1. When looking at a past due bill (and additional bills have been issued and remain unpaid for that same matter) the Outstanding Balance on the Statement of Account section will update and include the balance due for that matter as of the current date + any open Trust Replenishment requests instead of the balance due for that invoice + the balance due of all invoices issued previously to that one.
2. Evergreen Retainers - I keep getting calls from clients saying they can't view the "Shared" invoice when I have applied Trust funds that covered the whole balance. They can see the Trust Request to replenish funds used/applied to an invoice, but they can't see the actual invoice and review what was billed. I have to print the invoice to PDF and go to my email app and send from there.
3. I would like to see a report that shows that various billing rates per timekeeper for each client/matter.

Sean

Best feature set available

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

Very positive; I love the software.

Very positive; I love the software.

Vantagens

Clio integrates with so much other software to make your life easier that is just can't be beat. Saving emails via Outlook, generating document templates, collecting e-signatures on engagement agreements—whatever you need, Clio has it.

I can also run billing, monitor bill payments, and overall run the entire law firm with minimal effort, minimal time commitment, and with confidence that everything is running smoothly.

Desvantagens

There are some smaller points that can drive you insane. For example, you cannot customize the look of the emails that go out when you share matters, bill, etc. with your clients. If you—like me—transition from a solo practitioner to running a small law firm, you will eventually need to open new bank accounts. Clio will not let you eliminate the old bank accounts and start from scratch. You can't even force the old bank accounts to be otherwise "invisible" to the system so that you cannot accidentally record money moving into a defunct account. This is a minor complaint, but man does it drive me insane.

I also still want to see a task assignment that allows me to set a supervisor for each assigned task.

Razões para mudar para o Clio

Much better integrations with 3rd parties and a willingness to continue adding new integrations.
Eileen Noon

Why I find a Clio essential

Avaliado em 02/01/2020

Terrific.

Terrific.

Vantagens

Why I find a Clio essential Is as a sole proprietor of a small business, Clio operates as my check and balance. The small law firm I was at prior to going on my own used Clio and while I do not use all the features because I do mostly appointed work, the features I do use are essential on assuring me I am on top of my game 99.44% of the time.

Desvantagens

As a very busy person, what I like least about Clio is it operates as a reminder to me that I could probably do a lot more if I ever took the day or two to get all the educated on how to do some of the things I do in a rather long handled manner. I am 60 years old and have been a lawyer for 33 years. I recommend Clio to many of the young lawyers I know just starting out or only a few years in the practice to help them ensure themselves they’re keeping track of their time, their appointments, their clients etc. I point out any problem I’ve ever had with Clio was quickly addressed and fixed and that I couldn’t be happier. I have to tell them that if I was them and had their computer skills and knowledge this thing would operate all necessary prompting for me I have to tell them that if I was them and had their computer skills and knowledge this thing would operate all necessary prompting for me.

Lori

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the first users of Clio and still give five stars.

Avaliado em 15/11/2022

Overall experience has been fantastic, and I have no intentions of ever-changing software. I will retire using Clio. Clio, along with Clio Grow, has enabled us to develop a smooth process for evaluating potential new clients using an intake questionnaire and customizing a pipeline.

Vantagens

It's too difficult to describe what is best, I could not manage my practice without this software. It is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn. I use pretty much all aspects of the software on a daily basis and have been using it for more than 10 years. My practice has grown from just one attorney, me, to now four along with paralegals and clerks. Clio has made the growth seamless.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints whatsoever. The software has been essential to my practice in all ways.

Time Tracker, CANVAS e Google Calendar

Razões para escolher o Clio

I used these at other firms. When I opened up my own practice I chose to use Clio.

Software anterior

Time Tracker e Asana

Razões para mudar para o Clio

Price, options, versatility, tech support.
Carter

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

First class tech with even more fist class people behind the scenes

Avaliado em 24/02/2023

Highly recommend it like anything it's only as good as the data the users put into it and quite pleased in its reliability.

Vantagens

Clio is always adapting to improve and take feature requests into consideration while balancing innovation with consistency of interface and only incremental changes so as to not frustrate the user experience with too many changes all the ones. Beyond the tech, right from the beginning many years ago Clio stood out in customer service in terms of being very responsive, striving to find a solution to every problem where available, and being straight up in simply admitting that they don't have certain features developed yet and it's not available rather than trying to do a sales job or sugarcoat the fact that there will always be limitations in software meeting everyone's different needs perfectly. It's a very stable platform, secure, and the developers are even aware to do any sort of systemwide updates during times of low usage.

Desvantagens

Maybe not so much a specific Clio issue, but rather mostly us as a user limited capacity challenge, there are many integrations and improvements which we could be adapting into our system but have just become stalled in locking the bandwidth. Quarterly or semiannually review (soft audit) of how each business such as ours is using the software would be beneficial with a systems person from Clio providing a couple recommendations of next steps that our group could take that would have a significant impact on better utilizing the tools.

Leah

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I highly recommend Clio to any practice

Avaliado em 30/05/2023

I have been very happy with Clio. I think it really streamlines everything. I am particularly happy with the billing and invoicing features.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use. We were able to switch over seamlessly with no issues. We were ready to go on day one of launch. It is intuitive and easy to use. We used our previous software for 20 or more years and we were able to switch over with no issues. Everyone in our practice has been able to transition with no issues.

Desvantagens

The only issue I have with Clio is when using it with Quickbooks, when you create a check in Quickbooks with multiple matters on the payment it ports it over as one expense and you have to then separate it out into the different expenses for each file. It creates a situation where you have to put the entries in twice. I think this is a Quickbooks issue more than a Clio issue, however the problems remains that same.

Steven
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clio has changed my business model

Avaliado em 23/01/2024

First thing first. Clio's customer and technical support is top notch. They are excellent at getting you started and set up. It only takes a few clicks to get connected to support and once you are connected it is secured using your support code. Clio has helped generate and speed up my intake, processing and document creation dramatically compared to where I was before.

Vantagens

Having my client information, cases, documents, templates and invoicing under one system is a dream come true.

Desvantagens

I wish Clio had more in-house created integrations with apps versus using services like Zapier to make the connections and send data from apps or services to Clio. Zapier can be very clumsy and if something gets updated in Clio's software you sometimes have to rebuild the Zapier.

Amber

Simple, flexible and user-friendly

Avaliado em 24/06/2016

Right from the outset I have found the support at Clio to be fantastically helpful. It's a big decision working out which product is right for your particular business. Clio, as you expect from most companies in the beginning, were great at informing us what Clio could do and answering our initial questions. However, what I am really impressed about it the continued support from Clio. It does not matter who you speak to, they are friendly, knowledgeable and will do all they can to help you. And if they don't know, which is rare, they will find out and get back to you. And they do get back to you! Plus every phone call is followed up with an email. With regard to the product itself, it is pretty easy to use. Most things are quite logical and therefore you can work it out fairly simply. I am of the view that no product is perfect as every business will have different requirements. In the case of Clio, there are a few very minor things we would like to see available. Clio are continuously developing and improving the product and, I think, everything we have enquired about that is not already a function of Clio, is in the pipeline. However, it is still great for us as it is but we always strive for perfection!

Vantagens

I love the simplicity and flexibility of Clio. It is very user friendly and the way it looks is very neat. It does not take long to work out exactly what you are looking at and what it all means. For me personally, I do a lot of billing and compared with a previous software package, Clio has saved me a lot of time and it's really easy to keep track of where you are as it automatically incorporates a workflow. Also, setting up new cases is easy and flexible. You are easily able to incorporate your own requirements and information.

Desvantagens

This is quite specific but for us, the biggest drawback is not being able to present the invoice in exactly the way we want (i.e. a front cover summary of figures without the time description wording). There is a lot of flexibility on the invoices which is great but the one thing we can't do is take the wording away from the first page. Our company like to keep the first page of the invoice very simple and clear and then have the narrative on the following pages. We understand, however, that this is being developed by Clio and should be rolled out some time in the next couple of months or so.

Steven

Very Satisfied

Avaliado em 16/09/2019

Very satisfied; excellent product.

Very satisfied; excellent product.

Vantagens

Easy to use -- calendaring, opening new matters, time entries, notes, billing. I like the interface, the way it looks. Program includes trust accounting. Can include/integrate credit card billing as an option which I did, and works well. Have used Law Pay for a while and it integrates through Clio. Send out invoices through Clio, client can click on button to make credit card payment, and have option to have program automatically apply to open invoices when payment comes in -- get email notifications of payments. Very satisfied with the program -- does what I need and enjoy using.

Desvantagens

I don't think it's a negative factor, but don't use the mobile app much, for whatever that means. Tend to just check my iphone calendar (I use Office 365 to integrate, other options also I think like Google to integrate -- Clio integrates with Office 365 and iphone calendar will show Office and Google calendar events). There is a new beta version of the mobile app available for use that looked at today and I like -- I could see using that to make entries if I need while out of the office, but usually just do all of that at my computer in the office.

Ashley

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Better for new attorneys

Avaliado em 22/03/2017

If you're not used to a system, this can be made into a good system for you. There are a lot of functions missing--like being able to track time associated with flat fee activities (so you can't track productivity or if you do, you can't print out your billable hours without some discussion to the ethics board). You can track e-mails and phone calls, but not faxes, letters, or text messages. You can set tasks for others that you can update, but the update doesn't get sent to the other person. You can set pop-ups on your calendar for yourself, but not for other people. You can track the budget of a case, but not the running total of transactions or expenses. You can integrate with Quickbooks, but you have to import and export the information--the information does not flow freely between the two. The calendar has all of the same pitfalls as Google Calendar because it is Google calendar but with some functions missing. You can upload and download documents, and you must do that in order to save any changes with Clio (unless you pay for HIPAA-compliant Google Drive Professional). Your receptionist has to separately capture phone messages from your client to you because only you can have conversations. Wandering between the conversations page and the logs page means that you will always end up back in the Matters tab. If you're trying to capture a phone call with a person not in the system you have to exit the phone call and lose all of the information to enter that person before you can save the conversation to a file. It's not customizeable. There are some pros over Amicus but many features I miss (such as being able to track time directly with the phone call, including the time the call was initiated) but it has good parts about it. If you're into nitty-gritty capturing of information and you have the time to invest it can be a good platform but trying to teach established attorneys how to rework their legal practice around it is difficult.

It's online.
The timer can be stopped and started easily.

Desvantagens

I spend about two (2) hours a day implementing workarounds to make the system work because it was not built for family law practice or file review. It's a good backup system but it's nothing very reliable unless you're willing to invest the time into making it work.

Hey Ashley,

This is all fantastic feedback and definitely provides some valuable insight into areas we can improve in order to make Clio work better for all attorneys out of the box. Any chance we could get you on a call with our product team so that they can hear your suggestions?

- Derek, Clio Community Manager

Peggy
Peggy
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Cleo will solve all your law firm problems

Avaliado em 22/03/2021

My overall experience with Cleo has been fantastic and has changed how I do my daily job for the better. It has made life at work much easier and less stressful. It has allowed me to free up time that's better spent on creating documents forming businesses etc.

Vantagens

I loved Cleo from the moment a representative gave us an overview of the software and what it had to offer. After that demonstration I couldn't wait to try the software. I love that Cleo allows you to customize the program to your specific law firms needs. There is an enormous amount of ability to customize clients billing and matters. I've never found a software like this one before nor one that allows you so much freedom to make it your own. There are two sections to Cleo Cleo grow and Cleo manage. Cleo grow allows you to enter potential new clients and track their progress as to whether they hire the law firm get referred out or don't hire the law firm. It has saved me from keeping up with two separate spreadsheets which allows me more time to work on important tasks. Once in Cleo grow you can move a client over to Cleo manage once they hire you. Once in Cleo grow everything about your client and their case is all contained on their own individual dashboard. Within that dashboard you can store communications their documents their payment transactions emails billing their time they're expenses etc. And because of the categories you can customize I'm able to enter the important information needed for their particular case and it's no farther than one click away. I have to say the Cleo support and help section is spectacular and one of the best I've ever come across. They have a clear academy which offers training on specific things you can do in the software.

Desvantagens

The only thing I found so far that I'm not fond of with the software is the flat rate billing. Our Law Firm wants to keep track of the time spent on a case even if it's for flat fee. I'm still trying to find a way to best show this on an invoice and after researching Cleo help section they don't seem to have a real clear method of doing it.

Natalie
  • Porte da empresa: 11–50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Clio is great for Client Management

Avaliado em 20/01/2023

Vantagens

Our law firm has tried a few software companies to help us manage our clients and cases and this has been by far the bests. It is not perfect, but it is user friendly and easy for all to use (from lawyers, law clerks, paralegals, to even our admin and secretaries). We do not use the document feature. I use it to track open client matters, add notes to the case, assign tasks to support staff, calendar meetings, track time, hold contacts, and invoice. I really like that Clio constantly is updating to meet their customer's needs and is open to our suggestions on things that would make the software better. I would definitely recommend this software for law firms.

Desvantagens

I do not like you cannot have two clients to a single matter - we have a lot of husband and wife contacts, so I wish we could connect two clients to a single matter. I use notes constantly and wish there was a way to format the notes like as a word document - highlight, make numbered outlines, add bullet points, change font size, etc.

Steve
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Clio saved us from MyCase

Avaliado em 01/07/2023

We love the ability to actively use our contacts to engage new business opportunities. We also feel quite assured that all matters are proceeding accordingly as we are able to monitor them from a high level to ensure substantial progress.

Vantagens

The best thing about Clio is that they're not MyCase. They are a breath of fresh air. We were engaged in the misery of MyCase when Clio announced an informative dinner in our area. We went and were amazed by the functionality of their software. We were actually a bit aggressive with Clio as we were having such a bad time with MyCase. They managed to keep us calm and in doing so found themselves a new client. We spent the next month setting up Clio and found ourselves up and running thereafter. We detailed each monumental failure with MyCase and the support staff at Clio were astonished and assured us that they do not act like that. True to their word, the Clio staff was professional and could not have been easier to work with. The first couple of days seemed a bit shaky like we were kids with our first two-wheeled bike but after a brief learning curve, we were up and running. Any issues we had were ably resolved by Clio and we were quite thankful for the number and quality of the support staff. The days of putting a call in and waiting for a call back are over. They are a shining star in a world now devoid of customer service.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything I don't like about Clio yet.