Avaliações do Cin7 Core

Cin7 Core

4,3 (703)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de gestão de estoques para pequenas e médias empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

Avaliado em 16/11/2022

IN LOVE..will recommend.

IN LOVE..will recommend.

Vantagens

integration and chat help. pricing and easy of setup

Desvantagens

pros are not always super responsive cs time and onboarding calls can be challenging because not native english speakers - but totally doable.

Warwick
  • Setor: Pesca

Daily user of Dear

Avaliado em 05/05/2023

Overall Dear is meeting our needs when connected to Xero. It meets our day to day inventory needs however would be much better if it was a more complete accounting & inventory package.

Vantagens

Dear was straight forward and reasonably easy to set up. It is good for our daily transaction, inventory management, and handles multiple warehouses and foreign currency well.

Desvantagens

Features that could be improved are: visibility of stock on hand and sell price whilst in inventory, instead one has to either drill down on each stock item or go to reports. A general ledger section that has P & L, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, etc would also be more user friendly- instead of going to reports.

Kara
  • Setor: Agricultura

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

It was DEAR to me until it wasn't

Avaliado em 14/11/2018

We discovered a technical glitch that caused severe bloat to our database that was seemingly stemming from DEAR. We approached the DEAR team leader with the matter. Rather than accepting responsibility and assuring us that he would provide the customer service that was necessary, he did not. He instead brought attention to other aspects of the integration. After three months of pain, and moving to a new web hosting environment, and being down for 24 hours and up and down for a total of 3 months, a technical team was able to isolate the issue as being related to DEAR, and for the last 48 hours I have still not heard back from the DEAR tech LEAD on a fix, or with any offer of any kind to help us get back up and running the way that we are supposed to be. We are trying to trouble-shoot without any answers coming from the DEAR development team. I have never seen anything this lacking in terms of customer service in my 30 years of business. I am disappointed and expected more from the tech LEAD and DEAR customer service.

Vantagens

I created a requirements document of what we needed in an Inventory Management System and DEAR met all of them. I was so excited to find such a robust and affordable software solution in the cloud that hit all of my notes in my small indie maker business.

Desvantagens

It was very very difficult for us to try and implement this product on our own. We hired an outside DEAR consultant. We spent $10K in consulting fees to get up and running. It took just about 8-9 months with a FTE almost completely focused 3/4 time and problems with the integration started just about the same time that we were up and running. Though we did not realize our problems with our web site were related to DEAR. We experienced outages and slowness on our site and were directed to take matters up with our hosting company. They reset and tuned our database-- and still we experienced slow performance. Because there are many moving parts-- and several outside vendors-- each pointing to each other--- it was this long, painful, expensive journey before we arrived right back to DEAR with the performance issues stemming from their API.

Steve
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Great Order Management Program

Avaliado em 21/02/2024

Integration with Shopify
Inventory Management

Desvantagens

Everything works as it should. Haven't found a con yet.

Anton
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

DEAR Systems step to the future!

Avaliado em 06/06/2022

Still getting used to the DEAR system, however, if compare with other inventory systems we used before, I must say DEAR is the answer, so far very happy! It’s all there, just need a bit of time to learn how to navigate around. Selling on Amazon & eBay? No problem..... (once everything is set up correctly) DEAR will do all your daily routine for you. Using an eCommerce website (in our case it's WooCommerce), it’s all there! We are still in process of integration/switching from Quickbooks desktop however, after only 1 month of using DEAR (plenty of step by step, how to use information online and very straightforward YouTube videos, which will answer most of your questions (how to?) on daily routine of most of the businesses. Special thank you to the support team, for being very helpful, straight to the point answers with plenty of information provided to understand and learn ….. bravo!

Vantagens

Xero & Dear system user (new user experience).
Everything you need to manage warehouse inventory!
Detailed Inventory information, Order process flow, purchasing order management, stock control, eCommerce website eBay/Amazon integration, - easy to use once you get used to it.
Helpful support team, and plenty of information provided to understand and learn DEAR systems.

Desvantagens

Takes some time to know the DEAR systems (navigate) due to many features.
I guess we need to use DEAR systems for some time to get a better understanding and therefore, give a revised review of experience and possible Cons we might have.

Sage Accounting

Quickbooks Desktop service termination in the UK from 2023

Software anterior

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Cin7 Core

Inventory management - stock control - plenty of features to use now or in the future. Amazon-ebay-ecommerce integration. Daily order routine progress, overall DAER systems feels pleasant to use
Samantha
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A must have for any product based business

Avaliado em 07/04/2022

Vantagens

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

Desvantagens

I was previously using an order management software that sold, so I was fairly familiar with how they work, I needed some help getting a few things set up, but it was smooth sailing after that.

Katana Cloud Inventory e Zoho Inventory

Razões para escolher o Cin7 Core

StitchLabs sold and was no longer offered

Razões para mudar para o Cin7 Core

Orderhive was recommended to me by a Shopify developer who has many clients needing multi-channel management. It seemed the best fit, the best price, and the had the best support.
Heather
  • Setor: Materiais de construção

DEAR is Perfect for the Growing Business

Avaliado em 01/02/2022

I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the OnBoarding team and he was awesome! My implementation took a VERY LONG time due to our business being so busy. He was so patient and would contact me every 3 weeks or so to see how things were progressing. He took so much time to go over the product with me and my coworkers multiple times. He answered MANY LONG emails from me with tons of questions. He was always pleasant, happy, so helpful, and in my opinion the greatest secret weapon that DEAR has!! Now that my implementation is complete (thanks to him) I feel like I have lost a friend. He has assured me that the Support team are just as awesome and helpful as he has been - but I don't believe anyone will ever be as amazing as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!!

Vantagens

I LOVE the fact that I can invoice before receiving the inventory physically. We work with an overseas company and their business practice is to invoice once the product leaves their hands, however accepting their invoice made my inventory way off in QBO. So glad to be able to maintain what the true physical inventory is and not have to try to keep up with the travelling inventory too.

Desvantagens

The feature I would like the least is the CRM. I was really hoping that it would work for our sales team and that they would be able to have access to the inventory information easily. However, the CRM lacked a lot of the capabilities that our sales managers were looking for to help with managing their teams.

Justin

System Implementation

Avaliado em 02/05/2023

We just had our Go-Live a couple days ago and we haven't had any significant issues with the overall system.[sensitive content hidden] our Implementation Manager was great to work with, she was very helpful and fast to respond to any questions or issues that we had during the setup.

Vantagens

I like the ability to import purchase orders via CSV.

Desvantagens

We would like more user permission controls in the POS app. We wish the Cash Management screen's cash balance wasn't visible to all users of the till.

Odoo, NetSuite e Vend

Razões para escolher o Cin7 Core

EPOS has major issues with their purchase order modules and inventory management capabilities.

Razões para mudar para o Cin7 Core

DEAR checked most of the boxes we needed for inventory management. The speed of implementation was also a big factor for us compared to the other products we looked at.
Rob
Rob

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Poor Customer Support, Poor functionality, Still being ignored

Avaliado em 26/10/2023

Worst experience I've had in the 15 years of using online software.

Worst experience I've had in the 15 years of using online software.

Vantagens

They sold me on the inventory management system. it sounded great in the presentation. And went down hill from there

Desvantagens

It's been 5 months and I am still in the onboarding process. I have asked for a refudn several time only to be ignored. I even wrote to [sensitive content hidden] who never responded.

Philip
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I am a Dear Partner in the Xero integration community and Dear Systems is the only inventory...

Avaliado em 14/06/2018

Vantagens

Great integration with other software, including Xero. Intuitive. Stable and quick to load (well hosted). Good email support. Innovative features.

Desvantagens

Would like greater visibility as to which user did what for all processes on Dear.
Would like to see greater engagement from Dear's side on the user forums and more regular notification of all feature releases that are made.

Steve

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Vantagens

Orderhive has exceeded our expectations.

It is very fairly priced for the power of the system.

The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business.

Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even taking the issues to their development team for exploration.

The UI is beautiful compared to competitors. There are some limitations in search, sort and filter of large data sets, but they are working on expanding and strengthening it.

Onboarding takes time if you are migrating from other systems, but they are always present to problem solve. Data flows easily in and out of the system via excel sheets.

Integrations work well and APIs seem reliable.

We are US based. Orderhive is India based. I was worried the time difference would make it difficult to receive quality support, but their support team is quickly available most of the time so it is never a problem.

Highly recommended and I look forward to watching this strong platform get even stronger with its creative and humble corporate culture

Desvantagens

I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

ivan
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Great cloud-based ERP software

Avaliado em 15/08/2019

It is my first exposure to cloud-based ERP software, DEAR. I am pretty pleased with its performance. Pretty simply to use and easily to understand each module. The tutorial video presentation is really useful which u can easily accessing it by clicking from the main menu. No hassle to go around to find it.
Overall, my management and myself are pleased to spend almost 6 months to switch over from our existing ERP system

User friendly
Good video demonstration on tutorial, easy to understand and follow
excellent aftersales support - swift in response

Desvantagens

No direct module to handle goods replacement and warranty process /RMA portions
Not too user friendly or suitable to be used on project based jobs/ activities

Xero

Razões para escolher o Cin7 Core

Increase productivity. No hassle of maintaining the sever locally

Software anterior

Dynamics 365

Easy to use (user friendly) Great aftersales support
Owen
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple but very, very effective Inventory management and general business operations software

Avaliado em 22/08/2019

The business administration is now a multiple of it's previous efficiency. We can track sales, purchases and performance far, far more efficiently than before. The proof is in the pudding - walk around our sales office and at least one screen on every desk will have DEAR open.

Vantagens

The software is made up of simple to understand modules that have a clear purpose and have extremely good help videos and articles available. There is a "simple" and "advanced" version of most functions which makes carrying out most tasks extremely efficient while still having the power of the full functionality available in the background if needed. Any simple document can be changed to an advanced document with the click of a button.

Desvantagens

The "Jobs" or project module is somewhat more difficult to use than other parts of the suite. Projects are a common part of many businesses and a simpler, more intuitive, module that allowed easy quotes and easy conversion to a Job would be a great enhancement.

Adam

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Can't Keep Up and Help is Slow and Unspcialised

Avaliado em 24/11/2019

Frustrating, unsatisfying and I have real worries about the ability for the software to keep up with my business as it grows

We have encountered issues with apps/software due to our large influx of traffic and orders in a short period of time (we receive 50% of our monthly sales in a few hours) but they have provided solutions (for instance SLoyalty provides us with increased bandwidth during the busy 3-4 hours of the month and we have avoided all issues) - can this be done with DEAR? We can provide you with data on the exact time, traffic numbers, units sold for the time. We need a solution to this!!

We are happy to pay more money for this, I just cant run my company with a concern that our inventory system cant keep up with our demand!

Quite easy to implement
Syncs nicely with our current cloud based software
Interesting/complex reporting

Desvantagens

The over promising, and under delivering of the software. simply, it doesn't do what it claims!

The inventory is not live with Shopify (during launches there is always a lag, causing major headaches for our team and requires a lot of manual adjustments) - we were promised that based on our volume this would not happen, but it does. And it happens every month, for the past 18+ months

Inability to get the specialist help when we need it. We are always given help by a customer service member, not a technician, which slows down our ability to fix the problem. I understand that you need to protect the technicians time from dealing with simple problems, but we do not receive prompt service or the respect that we know what we are talking about!

We need a quicker escalation procedure to get help more urgently

Technicians only work from the afternoon (we are located in Melbourne) so when urgency issues crop up in the morning, we have to wait most of the working day to fix them

b2b portal is not very robust, we have had a lot of issues with this

the fixed provided by DEAR are not log term fixes, they don't fix the root of the problem, but fix it for the moment, but then issues crop up again and we are in the same position.

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken your feedback and improved our Shopify integration. We can now handle large volume of orders (including Shopify Plus accounts) & we have rolled out a new functionality called "Shopify Order Import Retry". Occasionally, during order syncing from Spotify, some sales are not created on the DEAR end. Previously there was no way for a DEAR user to be notified of these failed orders. DEAR developers have now implemented an auto-retry function for sales orders which have not been created in DEAR but are valid sales orders on Shopify (https://dearsystems.com/new-release-12th-april-2020-)

Recently we have done a lot of improvement on the B2B section. You can read more about it & some of the latest releases we have done by visiting our release note section (https://dearsystems.com/release-notes/)

Best Regards,

Cameron
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Looking good so far

Avaliado em 08/07/2020

While still working inside a trial version, in preparation for cutting over from our current system and going live with Dear, I have been pestering the Support team on a daily basis for a few weeks now as I work through the finer points of the system. The Dear support structure is good - well structured with quick response times to questions, Was particularly pleased that one support person (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) went the the degree to create and send me a custom video demo of the system aspect I was trying to understand that was hard to explain in text. I also found the published Video Tutorials and support pages helpful.

Vantagens

While thinking, as a Distributor, we have 'out-of-the-box' requirements for managing our inventory and processes around it, the exercise of evaluating our idiosyncrasies in order to go shopping for a new IM system has taught me that there's possibly not the absolute perfect system for any business, but the Dear system is beating the rest as it ticks most of the boxes on my wish-list for an inventory management system. For a complex system it's relatively intuitive and seems to be built with real world functionality in mind. In addition to my list of specific features, I was looking for a system that could automate as much of our manual tasks and work flows as possible - reduce the amount of data entry required and minimise opportunities for human error. Compared to other systems reviewed, Dear excels in this area.

Desvantagens

Possible just a COVID thing ...or just a modern day thing, but I remember the days when; if you were looking at making a big commitment to something as important at the system that would manage all your inventory and link to your financials, someone would sit down with you and work through your specifics, helping you evaluate their offering as the right purchase decision for you to make. These days, it's "down load a free version and have a play". I've probably reached the sames decision based on the latter, but it's definitely taken up a lot more of my time to do so. Granted, phone calls and screen sharing sessions are on offer, but I find the time-limited sessions, working with generic databases etc. less beneficially that the old fashioned way. Not a short coming of the Dear System itself and every software company may have the same M.O, but perhaps an opportunity for Dear to differentiate themselves from the masses and win more fans - and quickly?

Hello Cameron,
I am glad that DEAR has met your expectations in terms of being an out of the box solution.
We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in our customers daily business & we do put a lot of thought into to how to make DEAR user friendly and automate most of your business processors.
To help our customer setup DEAR faster, we do offer an onboarding & training (https://dearsystems.com/onboarding-and-training/); where we help all our customers to make the transition smoother. If your interested you can book a call with us and one of your Customer Success agents will get in touch with you - https://calendly.com/dear-systems/20-minute-call
Best Regards,

BY
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

We've been using DEAR Systems for 6 years and this one incident made us really disappointed.

Avaliado em 04/06/2021

Vantagens

Dearsystem is mostly diy so its easy to implement quick fixes/changes when necessary.

Desvantagens

- No AR ageing report even though we use this software for payments recording
- We've been using DEAR Systems for 6 years now. I recently tried to add an additional external integration but the integration page simply refreshed without connecting to the external software and without any error message whatsoever (possibly a bug). Thinking that it could be because i didnt had sufficient external integration licenses in my subscription, i went ahead to pay for an additional external integration. However, the same issue reoccurred which prompted me to contact support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support reached out and we managed to resolve the issue. However, in the process, i found out that not only did i already have an extra external integration license which i've been paying for months without using before the add on, i also paid for the add on license when i tried to troubleshoot this issue on my own. I followed up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to request for a credit of the additional unused license to my account (not refund) to offset future subscription charges but my multiple requests were turned down even though [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the management understood my position. Effectively, we've been unknowingly paying for an extra license which we did not use and now that i've added on 1 more license, DEAR is perfectly ok with keeping the extra payment from us, again, for something we do not use. I feel that the company is being really unfair to customers.

Hello Tan,

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue you had by contacting support.

Over time, we have improved the software as well as the infrastructure to provide a comparative advantage;High-performance/available servers, High performance/available individual database, Fast/high-available storage
Fast services (to run tasks, reports, etc.).

You are on a grandfather plan ($100 base) which is no longer offered. We allocate the same server/services to all our customers on the new plan ($249) & great grandfather plan. The $100 base is not enough to cover the infrastructure cost, but we continue to provide the same level of service because you have been with us.

I listened to the call you had with our CSM (#211344) where you have stated you wanted to "try it out". When you pay & use an integration, we instantly allocate all resources. This means that you have already consumed it & I am afraid we cannot refund something which you have consumed.

Regards,

Mari

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

Avaliado em 24/01/2018

Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Vantagens

First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement.

Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers.

Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM!

I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time.

Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

Desvantagens

This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more.

I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother.

Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

Nigel
Nigel

all in all very happy

Avaliado em 19/11/2017

Vantagens

"Moved over from sage around 12 months ago to Xero and added Dear which answered the major issues I was having with Sage in that the inventory element (sure, that's not what is was designed for) was woefully inadequate for our business.

I have to report that 12 months in that Dear has met and exceeded expectations and added real value to my inventory management and customer order processing. With the recent addition of the B2B portal, and what my customers will be able to do once is it fully operational will really revolutionalise some of the challenges we faced in, for example, letting customers know what is available from stock etc.

Overall, we made the right move and I haven't seen a better combination of integrated applications than Dear and Xero!
Well done and thanks to both!"

Desvantagens

Dear is a brilliant and responsive company, although my only gripe, is that there are few updates or communique's relating to bug fixes or developments of the application. Example is the B2B portal, there are many comments about what features are needed and bug fixes, but as yet no commentary from Dear as to which will or won't be incorporated. Like me, many will become less likely to comment f it is not apparent that they are being acknowledged. Come on Dear, at least add a comment!!

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for this review we are happy to hear everything is going well. We would like to take some time to address some of the cons.

We have new updates/releases of new features pretty much on a weekly basis. The minor changes get notified through in app notifications and major monthly releases get sent out as news letters. This can be found in our release notes sections http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/

Regarding the forum we get a lot of inquiries to add new features and we usually work on an up-voting system and implement suggestions that are most popular against our users. When our businesses analysts decide on what we should implement a planned status will appear next to the suggestion. When its in progress the status will change to 'In Progress' and once finished the status will change to Implemented.

Please see our development road-map for everything that is coming up in relation to B2B enhancements based on user requests http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/

Moss
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Disappointing

Avaliado em 14/03/2022

There are so many great things to like about DEAR but so many to hate as well. My biggest complaint is that they do not listen to their customers. Basic features that other platforms have like Country of Origin and HS Codes are missing here. We use DEAR with Shipstation, Amazon, and Shopify. All of which support both of these features as they are requirements for international shipping. Due to DEAR's lack of implementation of this feature it requires manually updated these two manually for every product in DEAR whereas the other platforms all sync this information seamlessly. This creates a nightmare with large inventory catalogues and creating accurate commercial invoices.

DEAR has a support forum where users can request new features and discuss bugs. Users, like myself, have gone on to this platform for years requesting certain simple features only to be told that you have to request it on the forum and depending on how many people actually like your feature request is how they rank if they are going to actually implement it. It seems most basic requests are ignored while they roll out new flashy features that don't work well either. I don't remember ever being so disappointed with software.

Vantagens

The user interface is nice and easy to use.

Desvantagens

The bugs! There are so many little bugs that pop up all the time. We have a team of 10 people using DEAR and almost daily there are more bugs that need to be flagged to DEAR technical support and they always blame the user until finally they realize that it is actually a bug.

Hello Moss,

Thank you for your feedback. DEAR is an out of the box solution where we expect our valued customers to adapt their business processors to match what we offer. We do provide a 28 day trial period for customers so that they can evaluate if DEAR is the right fit for them.

We do take our customer feature requests (https://support.dearsystems.com/support/discussions/forums/1000108132) very seriously. The development process evolves around these requests (Development Roadmap
- https://dearsystems.com/development-roadmap/). As much as we want to implement every request, we do not have unlimited resources to accommodate it all. The number of customers who have requests and how that feature will help the customer are a few of the selection criterias we use when selecting what gets added to the development roadmap.

If you have any questions please reach out to us on [email protected]

Regards,

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches

Avaliado em 16/11/2017

Vantagens

The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive.
Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview.
Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

Desvantagens

When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page.
And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order.
What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view.
If you want to get your customized features, you have to pay one year in advance.

Recently we have the problem that orders from Amazon or Ebay won't show up in Orderhive. Because we have to fulfill some of them within 1 business days, this problem is a real problem. We then have to print all orders manually from Amazon or ebay and make our labels manually which takes a lot of more time. The orders will appear in Orderhive 6-12 hours after they have been placed. This happened to us maybe 5 times already.
After contacting the Orderhive support they very quickly replied to us on Skype. But then they told us to contact Amazon ourselves to find out what's going on. After we've noticed that it's not only eBay but also Amazon they didn't come up with a solution yet.
The last time it happened this week they've replied it was a technical glitch which affected all users of Orderhive.
We are looking for another solution now, but we know it will cost us a lot more. I guess you get what you pay for.

Serena
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

An Excellent Customer Service Specialist

Avaliado em 10/03/2023

I would recommend Dear solely based on the help and support I received from a brilliant Customer Support Specialist called [sensitive content hidden]. During a time when my company was suffering some difficulties she went above and beyond to help accommodate the challenges I faced and made me feel listened to and valued. She was brilliant and made me have a positive experience of Dear. Based on my customer experience with her I would recommend Dear to other people.

Vantagens

The invoicing and sales management is easy to use and it has a good user interface. Customer support responds to emails within 24 hours. Some support specialists send videos which is a great way to understand the system.

Desvantagens

There is a wide discrepancy in the quality of customer service specialists- some are brilliant and some are very unhelpful and do not seem to be empathetic to the customer's problems. Sometimes it is obvious that the person lacks the technical knowledge to support the customer so you just go around in a circle. Maybe the support emails could be flagged in different categories such as 'interface issues', 'data issues' and that way the technical emails can be sent to someone who is an analyst. The training videos are not very helpful as they only give a generic overview that doesn't help when you have your own data uploaded and face problems. Training would be more helpful when you have your own data uploaded into the system and after a week of using Dear book a 30min training session with a support member who could answer the bespoke questions you have related to your business - as the currents videos never helped when I needed help.

Malcolm
  • Setor: Software

Dear System Review

Avaliado em 13/10/2021

We found that Dear Systems had all the inventory requirements already built in with extra functionality of the production module allowed us to structure each one of these operations in a logical sequence. We have brought a number of our clients on to Dear systems and every one of them have appreciated the ease of use and the increased options it offers.

Vantagens

In discovering Dear Systems we found that the program allowed us greater functionality than most ERP systems. Although it is quite intuitive to use it packs a punch when you get deeper within the program with some functionality that much more expensive programs don’t have. Xero handles the accounting in the background whilst the sync between them works seamlessly so that you don’t notice that you are actually using 2 different programs.

Desvantagens

The program just concentrates on inventory so other modules such as CRM are not fully developed and you would need to get an additional addin. Everything else works really well

Louise
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

experience

Avaliado em 23/11/2019

I am pleased with some of the responses I receive from support staff, but a few do not take the time to explain clearly i.e. in detail. I have to ask several times to end up having an exact answer

Your software is very complex to learn especially as my language is French, but the results are good when there are no mistakes. And there is no place to error otherwise you have to start all over again. For example if we change the cost of a raw material we have to reassemble, but if there have been sales, write off, credits, etc. related to this raw material and to this assembly we must all UNDO and then redo. It is a long process that should not be so. I asked and was told I had no choice! It’s incredible !

I lost more than 1 month (actually) trying to find the cause of a synchronization problem with QBO and the error was on your side, you hadn't done the required testing, you weren't ready to put your software on the market. Refer to cases 122382 in particular and also 123752 and 123954 etc. to name a few. You have created a special tool (FIND INCORRECT DUPLICATE MANUAL JOURNALS IN QUICKBOOKS) to correct these problems, and this tool was far from adequate since it erased several transactions that were not to be in QBO , and again I had to work very hard to check what had been erased and redo everything. This defect in your programming has had a huge impact on accounting in QBO.
I will no longer use your tool which is supposed to find duplicates in QBO, I prefer to check eac

Vantagens

The immense possibilities of your software

Desvantagens

We had a lot of difficulty during the first few months following the integration with QBO. We asked for compensation but to no avail. I am copying an email I wrote to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in July. We had a charge of 3,016.00 $CA in March 2019. We ask you for a discount for the renewal of 2020 please

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I Am Extremely Satisfied & Highly Recommend Dear Inventory!

Avaliado em 16/11/2017

Vantagens

After almost two years with DEAR, we couldn't be more pleased! We needed a centralised inventory system with CRM capabilities that could seamlessly integrate and sync to SHOPIFY, XERO, as well as our offline sales channels. Being in the food industry, we also needed a system that could track the shelf-life of our products, and make sure first expired items were sold first. This is an important feature for us that we did not find in TradeGecko, which we tested out as well before we made our decision in early 2016. DEAR also helps us keep track of our items on consignment (location / expiry date / batch number) as well as create hampers and other gift bundles with ease, thanks to their Bill of Materials function. I particularly enjoy the level of detail available to us, to store relevant information such as supplier SKUs and multiple price lists. The system is sturdy and the UX is straightforward and intuitive, which has made the transition easy for the whole team!

Tamara Agusta
General Manager
Profood Ltd

Desvantagens

Occasionally DEAR can be a little slow to load, and customer service is not always as quick as one would like it to be.

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that mostly everything is going well for you. If you ever do experience slow performance again please be sure to notify support immediately so our tech team can look into it. Our systems is not known for slow performance as we use top range data centers provide by Microsoft Azure.

David
David
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Plays nicely with Xero, handles our 5 international shopify websites and direct provisioning,...

Avaliado em 13/11/2017

Vantagens

We are loving this software, been using 8 months now and it is powerful. We run 5 e-commerce sites, 4 warehouses and sell in 3 currencies and it's handling all well. Support, as mentioned, isn't quite as easy as getting a call but we use their tutorials, common sense, their live chat.
We also paid for assistance with setup as we didn't want to make any mistakes and desired a bit of support from Work Smart NZ, these guys are great too and worth the extra investment if you value your time”

We are currently trying to get the good word out on various sites and we are hoping that you would to take the time out of their day to share it on Getapp:

Desvantagens

The .docx invoice templates are hard work to manipulate, some more standardized system (like unleashed offers) would make life much easier.
No great integration with a CRM currently. Also they need a Zapier integration so it can connect to other web apps. We are using email parser functionality to achieve most of this but it's complicated.

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your review!

If you require assistance with your template customization feel free to take up our complimentary template customization service. Simply email support with all required changes and we will get it done.

In regards to CRM we currently have an integration with SALPO & Capsule CRM. If you would like mroe info about it please book in a call here https://classic.youcanbook.me/v2/jsps/cal.jsp?cal=ZgsGQaWduL34BrkiNkBY